Mikey and Donnie sulk on the stairs/ couch of the living room. Raph happily reads his comics as Leo walks in with a plate of pizza gyoza.

Nova climbs into the small space between Donnie and Mikey hoping to cheer them up. 

"Look, guys." Leo says noticing their depressing state. "Raph and I may be better fighters, but you're still an important part of this team." Leo says sitting in front of the tv.

Ruby listens to the conversation from the dojo and narrows her eyes, her ears pulled back annoyed.

"As important as you two?" Donnie asks annoyed. Nova also narrows her eyes at Leo and Raph.

"Uh, very important." Leo says half-assed. "We shouldn't compare ourselves. It- It's like apples and oranges." Leo says.

"Yeah, if apples were way better, which they are." Raph mutters from behind his comic book. (At first I thought Matt Patt's face was on the comic book, then I felt bad because the guy on the comic book looks terrible and Matt Patt is awesome.)

"So the truth comes out." Donnie says annoyed as he sits up.

Mikey backflips off the couch so he is now on his feet and not hanging upside down.

"You guys think of us as some kind of B-team!" Mikey says fed up.

(HAHAHA WHY DOES THE PAPER ASK WHY IS THIS GUY ALWAYS SMILING LOL. anyway..)

"Good one, Dr. Name-enstein. We'll call you the B-Team." Raph mocks.

Splinter holds Ruby back from murdering Leo and Raph, as best as he could anyway...

"Thanks." Mikey says before realizing what was said, "I mean, Hey!"

"There's no shame in it." Leo says before gesturing to the tv, "Look, they've got a B-team too."

Donnie and Mikey look at the tv.

"We need back up. You two in the shirts, you're coming with us." Captain Ryan says.

They teleport and the B-team are instantly killed. 

"Rodriguez and that other guy they're gone!" Crankshaw says.

"Well, that's why we bring them along." Captain Ryan says not caring.

Donnie, Mikey and Nova look at Raph and Leo aghast.

"Thanks a lot." Donnie says sarcastically.

Leo snorts, "The point is, they had an important function." Leo says before taking a bite of the cheese pizza.

April walks in looking sad with her arms crossed.

Ruby for once is worried at how depressed the girl looks, she blamed her motherly instincts. Nova on the other hand didn't care at all so she walks into her bedroom to play.

The boys rush up to April, "April, what's wrong? Are you okay?" Donnie asks her worried.

"I just got mugged by some Purple Dragons. They stole my phone." April told them.

Ruby sighs happy to know they didn't do worse. She didn't like April but she wouldn't wish harm onto anyone.

"Don't worry. We'll kick their butts for you." Leo says proudly.

"yeah, we'll teach those punks to mess with April O'Neil." Raph says cracking his knuckles.

"Guys, it's just a phone. I'll get another one." April told them as Ruby and Splinter walk in.

"Come on. What's the point of being a ninja if you can't help your friends when they get robbed?" Donnie asks her.

"April is right." Splinter tells them before muttering under his breath, "For once."