Roselle's driver was driving them to the eatery she was taking her to when Roselle looked at Andy and with a smile on her face said, "I think you already know that I own an eatery, Carlo's eatery' but I didn't think it would be fair to take you to someplace I already own," She said. Andy smiled, "It is okay, you don't have to think that way and anyways, I tried the food there and it was really good," Andy complimented. Rose snickered, "Thank you – that place is like a baby to me," She said. Andy smiled back, "That is nice," she nodded her head. Andy doesn't know why Rose was being so friendly all of a sudden. Even before what happened at her party – she was never too interactive with her.

They reach the salad house in more than ten minutes and Andy looked at her wristwatch to see that she only had forty minutes before she had to head back to work. Andy licked her lips and informed that to Rose whom she was following into the salad house, "Uh, I just want you to know that I only have forty minutes left of my break." Andy said. Rose sat on a table for two and chuckled, "Don't worry – you will get to your job in time – I will make sure of that, I promise. I just wanted to talk to you," She replied. Andy sat on the chair in front of her and nodded, "Okay," she replied. A server came and Rose didn't even look at the menu – she ordered her floret salad with seeds and nuts and looked at Andy – whose eyes were roaming at the menu. When Rose said that this place had a wide range of salad – she was right. Andy's eyes searched for the cheapest one but this was an expensive place – even garden salad with nuts and seeds was more expensive than a steak at some steak house.

With the Rose and the server's eyes on her and with the ticking time – Andy ended up ordering a plain garden salad. Even if Rose was paying – she didn't want to get another too expensive. When the server asked them if they needed something to drink – Rose ordered iced tea when Andy asked for a glass of water. After the server was gone – there was an awkward silence between the two of them. Andy looked around to see how posh the place was – it was small but still posh and so beautifully decorated. She looked at the fact that the entrance was decorated with colorful flowers and even inside there were so many plants and flowers decorated – they arranged the place for salads. It was beautiful but too expensive for Andy. Rose sighed that caused Andy to look at her. Rose mashed her lips together, "I – I have been thinking about talking to you since the party," She said.

Andy heaved and looked down at her fingers – making invisible circles on the wooden table. Andy gulped as she remembered that night – it was hard for her to physically recover especially when she was feeling dizzy even the next day. Andy wonders what kind of drug was that. A frown appeared on her face when she thought that if it wasn't for Lorenzo – God knows what would have happened to her. He saved her and what did she do instead – she slapped him for no reason. She felt awful. Andy sunk her shoulders while Rose continued, "I have honestly been so embarrassed – I still am," Rose said to which Andy unconsciously mumbled, "me too." Andy realized that she wasn't supposed to say that and looked at Rose. Rose sighed, "You shouldn't be, Andrea. It was my fault – I shouldn't have invited you to this party. And for that I apologize – I made a big mistake." Andy heaved in relief – Rose didn't get what Andy meant and gulped, "It is okay, Rose. You don't have to apologize again." She replied with a smile. Rose sighed and smiled softly, "You are too kind, Andrea but it was my fault and I should apologize. I put you in such a vulnerable situation." She replied and threw her hands up in the air, "I don't know what was Quinta thinking – she shouldn't have given you those drugs." She added softly – making sure no one around hear her.

Andy breathes out and licked her dried lips, "It is all right, Rose – don't worry about it. I forgot about that night – you should too," She lied. She didn't forget – she doesn't think that she can forget it that easily. It doesn't happen every day when someone gives her drugs and she randomly slaps her savior. Rose smiled, "I know but still – I feel awful," She added. Andy chuckled, "You shouldn't." she replied. Rose twisted her lips and with her gaze down on the table she said, "I also don't want you to think that I do drugs," She said.

Andy wasn't sure how to reply to that but thankfully Rose continued and she didn't have to say anything in return, "I am not always like this – I agree that I used to e but then I got my own business and an eatery and I got busy with life but sometimes too much work can be exhausting and even though my younger self was very reckless and irresponsible – I just wanted to escape all the responsibility for a night and therefore, I arranged that party and asked my friends to come but I had no idea that they would give them to you." She rubbed her perfect pale face, "God knows that would have happened if it wasn't for Lorenzo – that guy saved the day," Rose said with a small chuckle. Her words only made Andy feel bad. She gulped and forced a smile, "Yes, he did. I am very thankful to him," Andy replied. Rose's thin lips curled into a smile, "I am too – he didn't only save you – he saved me too," She replied.

It didn't thank long for their salads to arrive – they had their light lunch while they talked about random things. None of them mentioned the party, drugs, or Lorenzo again and Andy started to feel comfortable around Rose. Another reason for Andy's discomfort was the fact that hoe different she was from Rose. Rose, dressed in a black fitted dress – that ended below her knees, her hair tied up in a tight ponytail, her flawless face with light makeup, and her tall figure with those black heels making her look taller – she was a definition of elegancy while there was Andy, in her fitted jeans and a blue blouse – her hair tied in a braid, her face had no trace of makeup, her old flat pumps didn't make her look taller.

They both were so different from each other and at some point – Andrea was feeling a little out of place when she was with Rose. Rose was a well-educated – confident woman and Andy didn't even complete college and is working as a receptionist – that too at a place where barely anyone comes and only because Dr. Timberlake personally knew her father. Whenever she looks around – she feels embarrassed about herself. Everyone has become something – even her siblings except for her – she is stuck.

After lunch, Andy thanked Rose and Rose took Andy's number. Rose liked Andy's company – she was so different from most of her friends and she liked this change. Rose offered Andy to drop her at her work and Andy couldn't decline – she hardly had five minutes left to get back to work. During the car ride, Andy was feeling more comfortable around Rose. Turn out Rose wasn't the spoiled brat Andy imagined her to be. Rose dropped her Andy at work and promised to plan some plans for them to hang out some other time – Andy thanked her for the ride and lunch once again before she got back to work – she was ten minutes late but it didn't matter – not that any patients were waiting for Dr. Timberlake.

The rest of her day went eventless – Dr. Timberlake had someplace to be so, she gave an early off to Andy. Andy was supposed to get home but she didn't – she was burdened with guilt and after meeting Rose today – she feels even worse. She had to take it out of her before the guilt eats her alive. So, she took a cab to the place – she never thought she returned to. The cab stopped in front of Lorenzo's building – which also happens to be Rose's building and Andy was hoping that she doesn't run into her. She was only here to apologize to Lorenzo once again and be in her way. She hated that man but that doesn't justify what she did.

Lorenzo helped her and she hit her in return – that was completely uncalled for. She paid for the cab and took a deep breath and walked inside the building – her wrecking nerves weren't helping her but she had to do this. She was about to pass the security guard when she was stopped, "Madam, you can't do inside." She turned around to see the same security guard from that night, "Uh – I am here to see Lorenzo Vigorito," she explained. The guard pressed his lips tightly, "Madam, Mr. Vigorito isn't home and even if he was I wouldn't have let you in without his permission," He replied. Andy sighed and looked around, "Can I at least wait for him down here?" She asked. The guard paused for a second before he continued, "Sure, but I cannot guarantee you that Mr. Vigorito will see you. I will have to ask him first," He replied. And nodded her head, "All right thank you," she replied. She had to take a chance – that way she will be satisfied that at least she tried. 

....

Season One of "A Little Too Dark" has ended on Radish and the second season has started.