His voice deadpans, "Knock yourself out."

"But," I begin, "I'm going to have to take off my gear once I start crawling."

His lips turn into a frown, "No. You're not doing it."

"Levi." I stare at him with conviction. "I'm going to leave my gear up there—only the blades and gas. I'll use my knife for a silent first kill before using a gun."

His brows furrow and he clicks his tongue, "Fine. I'll send Sasha to pick your gear up afterwards."

Levi returns to the group while I swing myself above towards the wall, beginning my process. With complete focus and two hands on the substance, I take a deep breath before imagining the wall melting underneath my touch. Soon, it begins to happen, and even faster than when I showed Levi.

Hey, I'm pretty good at this.

Just don't die.

I'll think about it.

Without much trouble, I'm halfway through the tunnel, quietly shuffling my way through the small entrance I made. The density of the wall lessens as I proceed, and soon enough I can tell I've almost reached the end. I prepare a knife but realise that's not going to work without my ODM gear. Instead, I reach for my gun, knowing I've been killing it with my accuracy. This newfound target system in me is spectacular and it's one of the few abilities I've come to love.

I'm just about to break through. They probably won't see me, but you should prepare the explosives now.

Great work.

Light breaks through the dark tunnel, and I peak my head through the small hole, noticing I'm higher than those protecting the entrance. It's more of an advantage for me since I'll be able to shoot without them seeing me. I ready my pistol in front of me, alerting Levi I'm about to engage when Eren's position shakes me.

He's chained! Eren's chained up and Historia has a type of injection with her.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Eren's going on a monologue. If we interrupt now we could lose really important information.

Listen in—we'll wait.

Nodding my head even though he can't see me, I watch the scene unfolding in front of me intently.

"You mean to tell me that even if I shoot this up, nothing will happen to me?!"

I must've missed some sort of context.

"That...that would be correct, Kenny." The older man says.

"You used me good, old man." Kenny spits, "Listen, if you're going to have two titans in here, at least let them fight it out." He complains, dropping a man's body before walking up the stairs towards Eren. Grabbing Eren's head by his hair, he cuts across the top of his forehead.

Kenny just slit Eren's forehead!

Historia observes the action before turning her attention toward the injection in her hand. Although she appears to be standing still, the silence in the room amplifies her hesitance. Suddenly, she holds the vile tighter before snapping her head at Eren.

"Eren...why aren't you transforming?" She questions.

Her voice raises, "Why aren't you transforming into a titan?!"

Eren continues to whimper, lifting his head before crying, "Just kill me, Historia. I wasn't supposed to have this power, but you were!"

"My father stole this stupid curse, and now...look what it's done." He sobs.