"Uh-huh, my wife is really amazing," he said proudly.

"The problem lies in marketing," Amilo said. "The higher nobles are looking down on cultured pearls. They even call our pearls "fake.""

"Don't mind them. They're not our target market this time," he said. "My wife said in her notes that we should sell the cultured pearls to the nouveau riche instead of the vieux riche." He looked up at the jewel maker. "She also told us to create fashionable necklaces that will show-off a woman's neck. Before she disappeared, she's been planning to change the current fashion style of the ladies in the empire."

"Are you going to enter the fashion industry this time, my lord?"

He nodded. "My wife loved the light dresses from Pillas Islands."

His wife told him to check out the clothes in her wardrobe and contact the designer for a possible collaboration. It took him a while to do because he waited for their pearl farm to be a success first. And it wasn't like the cultured pearls were created overnight. They were nurtured for almost four years.

But he didn't stop working while waiting for the cultured pearls to be made.

Like the emperor mentioned before, their surveillance camera business had been a huge success over the years. He worked with Amilo to develop and upgrade the cameras that they produced using the spirit stones found in Mount Solace– the mountain owned by the Prescotts.

Legally, his wife still owned every property under her name. But since she was declared "missing," all the rights to use her properties were transferred to him.

My wife really prepared everything as if she already predicted our separation.

He was even able to enter the food industry through his wife's help.

The duchess also owned a piece of land across the famous lake in the Royal Capital. When he read the book full of her well-thought plan, he found a note that said that she wanted to build a café that sells cold drinks. It seemed like his wife didn't have the time to finish that plan.

And so, he took it upon himself to research and study until he was able to build the café that his wife wanted.

I hope I make her feel proud of me someday.

"Your Grace?" Amilo called him worriedly when he suddenly fell silent. 

"I've already reached out to Miss Charlotte Hamilton– the island's top dress maker," Kiho continued to not make Amilo worry. "We'll be collaborating soon. I'm thinking of launching our new jewelry line featuring the cultured pearls with Miss Hamilton's new collection of summer clothes."

Amilo nodded in agreement. "'Sounds like a good plan to me, Your Grace."

***

"I FOUND the f*cking Black Serpent."

Winter was relieved to hear that. "Really?"

Jameson's eyes stopped glowing. Then, he turned to him and nodded. "My eyes are f*cking correct. The f*cking Black Serpent is indeed in the sea of Atlanta."

One of Jameson's abilities was his "navigator eyes."

Apparently, he could see the unique "warmth" of each individual that he had personally seen, touched, and talked to from miles away. Well, it was more like he could "feel" them. But once the individual was within his vision's radar, then he could clearly see them by then.

And that's exactly what happened.

After they landed on the Red Dessert, they discreetly travelled to the Royal Capital and got as close to the mansion of House Nystrom as possible. Then, from then, Jameson followed the traces of warmth that his father left.