prologue

//𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒘𝒆𝒕//

- Roger Miller

Jungkook could hear the sound of down pouring clearly, his eyes still closed. The cold breeze against his body made him numb. He didn't feel like going anywhere. Standing there alone at a bus stop gave him more peace than anything else. He had AirPods on but nothing was able to deviate his mind. He rather enjoyed the sound of rain. It sounded like some pleasant music in his ears. He still remembered one thing his mother usually said when he was a kid, 'The best thing about rain is it eventually stops.'

And suddenly his thoughts were interrupted by a presence beside him. But he didn't bother paying any attention. "God I had enough of this rain. please freaking stop for a second." The person beside him hissed, clear enough for him to hear which caused him to open his eyes.

And the first thing his eyes caught was a blondie girl but he couldn't see her face because it was covered by her waist-length smooth hair.

She had a turtleneck white sweater on paired with light grey jeans. Lastly with white sneakers. She had this intimidating era around her which made Jungkook awfully uncomfortable. But he still chose to stare. And lastly, his eyes drove towards the small backpack on her back, and at a corner, there was written something. It was too small to read but Jungkook still tried and came to a conclusion. Lalisa? He whispered carefully, making sure she couldn't hear him.

"If you are done checking out then do me a favor and move your creepy eyes away." The girl suddenly spoke without even sparing him a single glace which simply made him both startled and embarrassed. And what surprised him more was, how her voice was colder than the breeze. He quickly removed his stare. "I wasn't...I wasn't checking out you, I was- just..curious about your...backpack." He whispered not even clear enough for himself to hear but the girl heard. "So you are interested in girl's stuff?"

Jungkook: "..."

He rather felt ashamed of himself for giving such a ridiculous excuse. And didn't dare to continue talking. Seeing him quiet the girl let out a small victorious laugh. "Next time come up with a good excuse." With that the girl started walking away, the rain didn't stop nor did she have an umbrella, soon Jungkook saw her slowly being faded from his vision and finally let out his breath which he didn't notice he was holding up for this long.

Never in once I want to deal with a girl this ever again. He thought.

Note :

So I have this story in my mind and I'm looking forward to give it away to you guys, hope you guys will shower this story with all your love. Thank you for everything, I'll work hard on this. Please support me >_<  !

This story is fully biased on my imagination. Aside from the names of the characters they are totally different from real life. In all this is indeed a fanfiction, I hope my words are clear. PLEASE DO NOT COPY ANYTHING. Stealing others work won't led you anywhere.

And Yeah, remember once you JimIn then you can't JimOut ♡

All right reserved!

© jjk_ls

Started : 22 January, 2021

Ended : 28 May, 2021