Chapter 29 (1)

As I already said a few chapters ago, I don't lknow if any of the methods mentioned here are actually pssible, this is fiction, so pls keep that in mind :D Also, I split the chapter and will post the second part immediately after this.
Now enjoy reading *-*
- - - - - - - - -

My head felt like someone was beating it with a hammer, the throbbing pain spreading all over my body. A groan left my lips as I opened my eyes and it took me a few seconds to really focus on anything. But as soon as I did an uneasy feeling settled in my stomach. This room wasn't where I had fallen asleep yesterday. I tried to rub my eyes with my hand, but something held it down and I gasped when I looked down to see my wrists handcuffed to the railings of the bed.

What the hell was going on?!

My breaths became hectic and panicked as I desperately tried to free my hands, the metal of the handcuffs cutting into my wrists painfully. My ankles were also cuffed to the bed and pure fear washed through me, my attempts of freeing myself futile. I stopped pulling at my limbs when I saw a small amount of blood running down my wrist. It was to no avail anyways. Instead I looked around again, trying to make some sense of where I was.

The room looked like a hospital room, white walls, white sheets and the bed was also a hospital bed, the back inclined so that I wasn't laying down completely. There was no window and no sound could be heard from anywhere, nothing except my own heavy breathing. Why couldn't I remember what happened? How did I get here and why was I shackled to the bed? A whimper escaped my lips as I thought of Zayn and our daughters. I wanted him to be here, to tell me that everything was okay. What the hell did I do here? And were they okay? Did somebody do something to my family... like when my parents were killed? Oh god, I couldn't even think about it, just the thought of somebody threatening or hurting my husband or babies or brother or friends made my stomach churn in pain.

My eyes shot wide open when I heard something outside the door. It sounded like a heavy door that had fallen closed. Oh god, there was somebody else here. My breathing picked up as I waited for something to happen. It was the worst to know that I couldn't even defend myself if somebody was coming for me. Heavy steps moved closer and closer, more than one person definitely and I was close to hyperventilating when I saw the doorhandle being pushed down and the door opened, revealing a man in a doctors coat.

"Niall, you're awake", he said, his voice far too cheery as he stepped inside, a nurse and another doctor following and my heart skipped a beat when I saw who it was.

Dr. Jones. What was she doing here? I just stared at her in full disbelief and she gave me an apologetic look, pressing her lips together and it looked like she was about to cry.

"Where am I?", I got out through gritted teeth and the male doctor laughed out loud.

"Where you are? You're finally where you belong again after 19 long years that we've been looking for you" His answer had me in shock. I stared at him with my mouth slightly open.

"Wh-what?" I had hoped my voice wouldn't sound so scared and broken, but instead my question came out as a stuttered whimper and the man grinned.

"It's so good that we have you back after that annoying Dean Winchester and his people took you away from us and hid you with your parents... I thought we had lost our biggest success forever but here you are" His smile grew even wider, the sinister glow all too obvious. I still didn't understand what all of this meant. Maybe my brain was working too slowly right now, the throbbing headache not really helping with that, but somebody should probably fill me in to what the hell this man was talking about.

"I-I don't understand... what do you want from me?", I stuttered and the man let out another short laugh, the nurse joining in. Only Dr. Jones kept quiet, her lips still pressed together tightly, her fingers nervously fiddling with the hem of her scrubs.