1. Meeting

"Be a good boy for me, alright?" My mummy bent down to me.

I nodded with a small smile trying to not cry. I'm a big boy now in big school, big boys don't cry. "I will mummy."

"Have a good day baby boy. I'll miss you." She kissed my forehead.

"I'll miss mummy to." I smiled trying to fight the urge to cry.

"See you later bud. Mummy and I will come and pick you up in a couple hours. We'll be together before you know it." Daddy smiled at me to. He kissed my head, we all said our final goodbyes and they left.

The teacher is nice and i made a friend. Her name is Clementine. She has brown skin with dark brown eyes and frizzy hair. She makes me laugh a lot and I make her laugh.

At lunch, I couldn't find Clementine so I looked around for a friend. A boy was sat on a swing so I went to make another friend. His skin was pale with blonde hair from what I could see. With a small smile, I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder.

"H-hi. W-would y-you l-like to he m-my friend?" I asked him.

The boy turned around with wide eyes. Shock came to his face when he saw me. My heart was beating loudly I though he could hear it to.

"O-ok." He nodded.

I'm Owen, and that's my best friend Knox. As you can tell we became friends at a young age. But we know that friendships never last.

A/N: Thank you for reading Owen and Knox. This is purely out of boredom because I can't seem to get this idea out of my head, so I'm writing it. Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts.

Ok so I must admit this chapter was shocking (not in the good way) but it's from a four year olds point of view. All the upcoming chapters will hopefully be a whole lot better and to your standards 😊