Chapter 6

I don’t even remember how we got here, but before I know it, Wes drops me on the bed and he begins stripping his shirt over his head and tossed it on the ground. I had already lost my sweater earlier, so I sit up and peel off my tank top, leaving me in just a strapless bra. Wes’s eyes light up and he crawls into bed on top of me. 

“Is it in bad taste to tell you that I’ve been thinking about this moment since the alleyway?” I admit to him.

“No, I’ve been thinking about it too. All the damn time.”His lips brush against the mounds of my breasts as he slides his arm behind my back and undoes the hooks on my bra. The bra releases and he pushes it to the side and captures one of my hard nipples in his mouth, twirling his tongue around it.

“Oh god, Wes. Oh, that feels so good.”

He takes his lips off my body for a second, “You haven’t felt good yet, baby girl.” He looks up at me as he continues to make his way down my body, He uses his tongue to trace a line from the bottom of my breasts, past my belly button, and right to the edge of my jeans. “May I?”

“Yes, oh god yes.”

He undoes my jeans and pulls them down, lifting my hips up in the process. Once they are all the way off it bites down on the edge of my underwear and pulls them off with his teeth. I hear him growl as he spreads open my legs. I look down at him, watching the way his eyes grow dark as he looks between my legs.

He uses his thumb to massage my clit and I can feel the flood gates of my pussy open and I’m sure that he can see how wet I have gotten. He spreads open my lips just a bit and slides his flattened tongue from bottom to top, ending with a swirling action around my clit.

“Mmmm...yes, Wes.”

“Sweet vanilla,” He muffles in between my legs before going back to burying his tongue into my pussy as deep as he can. I relax my legs so they open wider and he slides his hands under my ass pulling me towards him. He devours my pussy like he’s hungry and it is his only chance of survival. I grab his thick hair in my hands and hold it tight as my entire body begins to shake.

“Oh, Wes….oh...oh….yesssssss.”

My back lifts off the bed and even though he tries to hold me down, my body has a mind of its own right now. I can feel myself clenching down on his tongue that is still buried deep in me. I’ve never felt a tongue so damn strong. Finally, he sits back on his ankles and wipes off his mouth.

“Fuck, you taste like sweet vanilla, darling.”

I let out a small giggle, “I’ve never had anybody tell me that before.”

“Well, maybe they weren’t as lucky as me.”

“Speaking of lucky.” I take my foot and rub it over his visible erection in his pants. He grins at me and moves my foot back down.

“Are you trying to tell me something, darling?”

I innocently shrug my shoulder, “I’m trying to tell you that I would very much like it if you put that to good use.”

“Uh-huh, and you’re ready to go again?” He says as he runs his hands up and down my bare legs.

“I was born ready.” That gets a big grin out of him. Wes unbuttons his pants and slides them and his boxers off. He stands in front of the bed stroking himself and I can’t help but to stare at the large specimen in front of me and I’m not talking about Wes himself, I’m talking about that large cock he’s got in his hands.

“I know, it’s big,” he says when he catches me staring.

“Don’t be too cocky,” I attempt to retort, knowing that it is pointless.