Story Introduction

Story Introduction

Holly Moran wanted to be a baker her entire life, so when the chance came to purchase a cute little bakery in Harlington, North Dakota, she emptied her life savings into it. Little did she know that the choice to uproot her life would lead to many more changes than her job and location. A grumpy, grunty, hard-ass of a cowboy with a heart of gold was ready for a piece of her cake.

Wes Brown was a ladies’ man and a bit of a wild child until his life was forever changed by a former fling dropping off their daughter one day before driving off into the sunset. Being a single dad wasn’t easy at all, but he was dedicated to being the best dad he could and always putting Annabelle first. When a sexy little baker cooks her way into his heart, he struggles the balance of being a dad and a lover.

Match Made in Valley View is the second book in the Valley View series that follows the Brown Family. This story is a piece of fictional work and all people, places, and events have been made up for entertainment purposes. Any relation to real people, places, or events is just a coincidence.

This story was originally written on Chapters and is now being reformatted for readers on Watt Pad. The storyline is the same, but I hope that you will enjoy it on this platform as well. As always, please follow me on my Instagram writing account: jsmith_writes

I hope you enjoy this Valley View story!