The Christmas Special.

Start from the beginning

"I hope you have a great Christmas someday" Levi said, giving her a slightly concerned look.

"Thanks but it really isn't that much of a big deal" Valerie said with a careless shrug. "So! Tell me about your day, what trouble did you get yourself into this time?"

Levi laughed as she rest her head on his shoulder and listened to him.

Much later into the night, after she had slept off and he had put her in her bed, he was walking around the palace.
He was invisible and very careful not to get caught.

"Why are you so silent?" Tio asked, "usually you would have been gushing about how awesome she is or asking if I saw her hair or how bright her eyes were tonight"

"I don't do that" Levi said with a playful frown. Only him and his duanti could see and hear each other. "But she looked amazing like always."

"There you go"

"I was actually wondering about her sad painting though. In a way it is kind of sad" He said, thoughtfully. He was in the royal kitchen now and was helping himself to some food, watching the busy chefs and cooks hustle and bustle.
They didn't notice that a plate was floating in the air loading itself with delicious things.

"There is nothing you can do about it" Tio said "you cannot create a Christmas for Valerie. Do you know how much it takes to make one perfect Christmas day?! That is a lot of hard work"

"That is an awesome idea!" Levi exclaimed "you are so smart Tio, duanti know everything about everything, right? So I can just get her friends to make a perfect Christmas for her"

"Immediately they see you, you will be dead" Tio deadpanned.

"I always escape," Levi said with a big grin "I'll just hypnotize all of them at the same time and it will go perfectly"

"This is a bad idea!" Tio argued "anytime you hypnotize many at once, you have bad luck for a day!"

"Just because it's happened five times already doesn't make it true" Levi scoffed "it is still a superstition"

"I warned you" Tio said with a pout.

"Thanks for that, I appreciate the warning" Levi said and winked at his black duanti.

Later, he found the whole gang hanging out in a common room.
Perfect.

He swaggered right into the center of the room and stood there.
They couldn't see him now because he was still invisible.

The blonde one was doting on her partner, brushing his white hair. The girl that looked like Xhena was in a conversation with the man with blonde dreadlocks and Tijan- whom could never be forgotten- was working on another one of his numerous drawings with Diaz who wasn't ready to sleep yet.

Levi turned visible and cleared his throat, casually.
Immediately, they all jumped into action, transformed their weapons and aimed them at him.

"Jeez, can you all chill?" Levi asked, with a chuckle.

"You!" Tijan growled.

"That's it, look at me" Levi whispered and his violet eyes glowed brighter.

They all stared at him, their eyes glowing purple as well. They were all trapped now.

"Good, now here's what we're going to do...."

🎄✨🎄✨🎄

"Hey, hey wake up!" Levi whispered and nudged Valerie slightly. He turned invisible as she stirred in her sleep with messy bed hair.