Chapter 25 | Suspicious.

Start from the beginning

"Here," I said holding the items out for him to take. He looked at me and smiled at me before taking it and drinking it.

"I'm sowwy. I don't know what I did, but I'm sowwy," he said pouting.

I looked at him confusingly. What does he mean he does not know what he did. It was blowing up on the town's social media. How could he not know?

"You know what you did," I whispered looking away from him. He grabbed my hands and started to place kisses on them.

"I swear to you that I have no idea what I have done. I thought we were good, but after that day it changed. Why did you block me?" He asked as the tears started to fall.

HOW THE FUCK DOES HE NOT KNOW!?

"You don't know what you've done?" I asked pulling my hands away from his and folding it into my chest, he shook his head fast like a baby,

"well let me make it clear for you, you been doing all these things with me, and you never once told me you had a boyfriend. Do you know how stupid I looked? I have been getting shit for it these past few weeks, because of it. Your boyfriend confronted me in school that morning, and when he told me the news. Oh, how humiliated I was," I said fuming my anger. His whole face was scrunched up in confusion.

"WHAT BOYFRIEND!? WHO THE HELL SAID I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!?" He asked raising his voice.

Clearly, in shock that he screamed, I immediately got up and socked his face. He fell back into the couch and held his cheek in agony. I didn't hit him because he yelled at me, I hit him because he yelled. Does he want my parents to wake up and shoot him? I thought so.

"Ok first of all, don't ever yell at me like that, plus I'm not sure if you want my parents to wake up to kill you, second of all, don't act dumb Brandon. He took a photo of us and even showed me a photo of you and him. WHY ARE YOU STILL DENYING IT!?" I yelled.

"what are you talking about?" he said holding his head in pain.

" Here," I said giving him my phone to see the pictures. He held the phone close to his eyes to see. I took him a moment to realize what the picture was before his eyes went wider than my legs. hehe.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!?" He asked glaring down at the phone. I grabbed the phone away and glared at him.

"Stop acting like you don't know you fucking dickhead" I said flinching him. The fact that he backed away made me satisfied.

"I'M NOT!!" He said holding his phone for me to see. It was the exact photo but without the whore on his lap. WAIT A DAMN MINUTE...

"THAT FUCKING WHORE!!!" I screamed so loud that I swear I heard a wine glass crack in the drawers.

"What?" Brandon asked being scared of my sudden outburst. I looked at him and he backed away in fear.

"That son of a bitch went that low," I whispered in an angry tone. How dare this fucking cunt make me look like the bad guy, when clearly in the first place they were never together. I'm not mad at the the whore for lying, I'm mad because he made me look like a fool. He is the reason that everyone was acting so harshly towards me. If it was true, then I deserve it, but it's not true.

"what do you mean went low?" Brandon asked confusingly.

"Brandon, that person in the photo lied to everyone that you're his boyfriend. He confronted me in front of the whole school, and I basically got bashed from there," I said slowly, trying to contain my anger.

"Why would he do that?" He replied making a face of thought. I did not know his motive on why he would do something like that, but I was dead set on finding out.