Norman opens the books while Ray was talking. "Theres no morse code on this and for the other one...

Promise, What does that mean?"

Don and Gilda are looking at the bunny in the dark with two laterns infront of them. "Why is it here?" Don asked. "So it was true , what they said, all of it was true don!" Gilda says turning to him. "Mom was lying, No one was sent to foster families." Gilda says

"But why.."

"Because if they were there would be no way this would be here, It would have been delivered to conny. Its not just little bunny Mom took all of these toys from there room and left the house and then they were all taken away by the bad people!" Gilda said freaking out.

Don started to back up hitting the book shelf. "Gilda would you cut it out!". The book shelf open quietly.

"I'm pretty sure theres some kind of meaning in these two books" Y/n said "A book with the message promise and the other doesn't have morse code but has a few ripped pages in it"."So you think these two books are specials?" Ray asked. "Yeah I feel like these will become important guide for us" Y/n said looking at Ray. "Based on what?" Ray asked looking at her. 

"Idk It was just a hunch" Y/n said smiling in positivity. Ray gave her a droopy face and sighed. "Hey dont give me that look!" Y/n yelled in anger.

(Back with Don and Gilda)

"So whos Mom communicating with?" Don asked looking at the room that was behind the book shelf. "Is it the base Ray was talking about? Are they the bad people? Thats right Ray had said he had Mom under control and were done for if sister finds out What did he mean by that?" Don said stepping closer n closer to Gilda.

 "If they found out is Mom gonna punish us, A-and what if Mom is real-ly dangerous and our sliblings are-!" Don was freaking out he was thinking of the worst possible things that wold be hapeing right now.

"STOP IT! NORMAN TOLD US THAT HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO CONNY!" Gilda yelled above Don to quiet him down. "Nn-O! There just hiding it all from us" Don told Gilda."If there doing that there has to be a reason mayb-"

"I can't trust them like that, Not when they OBVOIULS DONT TRUST US!" Don angrily said.

(Back with the them)

"I think this is worth looking more into, we should learn more about the minvera books" Norman said. "Were not just escaping, Were gonna find a way on how to survive in this world!" Emma said. "Yeah lets run" Y/n said smiling.

"Lets live, No matter what things are like out there" Y/n said.

(Gilda and Don)

"Just a moment Phil I'll be  right there" Isbella said. Gilda and Don could hear her voice from above them, they both got startled.

"But I'm kind surpized from Ray to find the book plate  since he read alot but how the heck did you find it" Norman said. "Yeah idiot" Y/n said hitting his Rays head with her fist.

"Oh it wasn't me who found it" Emma said. "Huh?" Y/n said looking at Emma. "Phil was the one who showed me" She said. 

"aka my kid" Y/n said under her breath. "Hm?" Ray said. "Whos the father then?" Ray asked smiling. Y/n slapped him "Shutup.." She mumbled. 

"He was readin those childern books that mivera wrote, It was a part that had Morse code in the book" Emma asked. 

Y/n looked around the dinner room. "Wait uh wheres Don and Gilda?" She asked. "There not here either!" Norman said. "Could they be-" Emma said.

Don and Gilda were shivering. They both peaked above the roof to get a better veiw of the door. Mom was in her room readin a paper. She looked tot he corner of her eyes and got up and walked over tot he book shelf. Don and Gilda heard her footsteps.

Isbaella was about to open the bookshelf until Eugene bust open the door to Moms room. Isabella look over to the kid "Oh. Whats wrong Eugene. I found this on the floor he said holding out a key. Isabella patter her left pocket and quietly gasped.

"Thank you" She said patting the boy with a big friendly fake smile. Y/n,Emma, Norman and Ray saw Don and Gilda walking together. Don looked angry while Gilda looked rather sad.

"Oh Don and Gilda we thought you'd-" Y/n stopped when she saw Ray walking towards Don.

 "Where were you?" Ray asked with no hesitation.

Thanks for reading sorry its little right now. But I started chapter 14 aswell hope you guys are enjoying s2! <3