"The youki is vanishing!" Kagome said.

'In order to hide his heart, Naraku got his hands on a jewel... Fuyouheki, which erases the holder's youki,' Inuyasha thought. 'The clue to finding Fuyouheki is a crystal of youki. If one gets this close to Fuyouheki, the youki will vanish... which means Mouryoumaru has no youki. Then...'

"Mouyoumaru is carrying Fuyouheki...?" Sango said.

"Mouryoumaru, you're... you're the one with Naraku's heart, right!" Inuyasha said.

"... What are you talking about," Mouryoumaru said.

"Don't act innocent," Inuyasha told him. "The crystal that shriveled-looking youkai over there is carrying is the ultimate proof!"

"Wha..." Jaken said. Shriveled?

"Oh-ho..." Mouryoumaru said, looking at Jaken. "How did you get that...?"

"!" Kagura said. 'This is bad... if he finds out I gave it to them...'

"You want to know how we got it?" Katsumi said. "Get used to disappointment." Mouryoumaru narrowed his eyes at her.

"I've got nothing to hide!' Jaken said. "This was..."

"Shut up Jaken," Sesshoumaru ordered.

"!" Kagura said.

"Sesshoumaru-sama...?" Jaken said.

'Sesshoumaru... was covering for me...!?' Kagura thought, surprised.

"After following the disgusting smell that reached us, we found you..." Sesshoumaru told Mouryoumaru.

"Hmph... So what'll you do?" Mouryoumaru asked, preparing to fight.

"Kill you," Sesshoumaru said, swinging Tokijin. He hit Mouryoumaru with another blast of energy.

"Heh," Mouryoumaru said. He caught the attack, holding it. "That doesn't work on me anymore..." He sent the attack back at them. Sesshoumaru and Katsumi jumped out of the way.

"Geh!?" Jaken said as he was almost hit by it.

"Wha...!" Inuyasha said.

"Heh..." Mouryoumaru said.

"You just turned up swinging your sword with no introduction... You'll regret that," Mouryoumaru said. 'I can 'eat' the body and youkai energy of various youkai, and increase my strength. The youkai energy from your sword is nothing more than food to me."

"..." Sesshoumaru furrowed his brow slightly.

"Eat youkai energy and increase his strength...?" Miroku said.

"The same as Naraku..." Sango said.

"Swing around your sword as much as you like," Moryoumaru told Sesshoumaru. "I'll consume all of its youkai energy!"

"Then... What about faerie energy?" Katsumi asked, stepping forward. She aimed her hand at Mouryoumaru and fired a lethal faerie shot at him.

"!" Mouryoumaru said when she actually managed to damage him a little. 'I couldn't completely absorb it!? That woman could be dangerous...'

"Darn! It looks like there's still too much youkai energy in my attacks, huh?" Katsumi said, frowning.

"Katsumi, get back," Sesshoumaru said. She was only doing enough damage to put a target on herself.

'But it's not like it had no effect...' Inuyasha thought. "Ugh." He ran at Mouryoumaru.

"Inuayasha!?" Kagome said, startled.