Camila: babe, please tell me this is a joke.

Camila: I thought we were through fighting, y/n.

Camila: U left? when?!

Camila: I'm crying, pls answer me. I love you so much.

Camila: how did I fuck up so bad that you had to leave me in the middle of the night without saying goodbye?

Camila: I'm getting pissed. answer me.

Camila: after the wedding tonight I'm flying out to Houston with Ally and Normani to find you.

Camila: please stop this. ilysm

I bit my lip and smiled at the insecurities of Camila. Camila has been insecure about herself and our relationship since day 1. I liked being able to prove to her that everything is okay. I turned to her and saw that she was almost as embarrassed as Shawn was when he ran into me in the shower. "You got so scared, Mila."
She looked down at her fingers that were tapping the edge of my bunk, "Yeah, cause I thought you left me."
Dinah spoke up from the girls on the other side of the bus, "Love birds, we are going to the car to go to the Waffle House. You coming?"
Mila smiled and gave them a nod, "In a sec DJ."
They all left in a line and Camila ran her right hand up my side then down my arm to hold my hand. "Come here really quick, babe." She shakily said to me.
I put my phone in my bra since the skirt, and crop top I was wearing didn't have a pocket then I let her pull me to the lounge couch and sat down beside her. "Whats up?" I asked noticing that she was still shook up.
"I want you to promise me something." She asked meeting my gaze.
"Depends on what it is."
She sighed and squeezed my hand, "If you ever plan on leaving, whether it's because of me or whatever, I want you to tell me goodbye. I don't want to wake up again and see you gone." Mila was still hurt, and I promised her what she wanted. But it's not what I want. If I really was to leave her, I wouldn't tell her goodbye for one reason. I have never been able to say goodbye to her without crawling back. When I try to break up with her or even just take a break, she gets me back instantly because I tell her goodbye. If I was really serious about being done with her, I would have to leave without reason, and she'd have to understand. Her big brown eyes, pink lips, and fit body makes me melt no matter what mood I'm in, and if I'm ever really done she won't hear about it from me.

--

We made it to the Waffle House with a smile on all of our faces. We were all in a really good mood. I know why everyone else was, but I've yet to tell Mila and the girls about me going to the wedding tonight. I'm guessing I'll break it to them at some point either here or later in the bus. After we all ordered, we sat around the huge table on our phones. I'm usually not one to be on my phone during social events with my closest friends, but Shawn was texting me about the wedding so I had to answer him or id lose my date.

Mendes: have u told Camila about the wedding?

Y/N: not yet. I'll probably tell her soon tho.

Mendes: do u think she'll be mad?

Y/N: quit worrying, kid. she will be fine... if not she'll be fine eventually. plus, it's not her choice. it's mine & yours. her choice is to go with Austin.

Mendes: yeah, u don't wanna know what Austin is saying about her right now. not good at all.

I started to feel a bit infuriated knowing that Austin was talking about Camila in general.

Y/N: wut the fuck is that shit dick of a boy saying about her?

Mendes: woah! remind me not to make u mad, y/n.

Y/N: I'm fucking serious, Shawn. I want to know now.

Mendes: he's just saying how he's gonna take her virginity tonight and all the graphic shit is really too much for me to put into words. I don't think I should go into it.

Y/N: I'll kill him. that punk ass fuck boy is such shit. I'd like to see him try to get Mila when I'm there.

Mila tapped on my shoulder to break me out of my mad trance and show me this vine of a baby deer slipping inside of a house. "Look how cute he is." I guess my phone was turned towards her sight of vision because she looked down and asked, "What are you saying to Shawn about me?" Before I could respond, Mila pulled my phone from my hand and started reading the last few messages. "Tell me about what, y/n?"
"Oh look, food!" Mani said in excitement hoping that we'd straighten up in front of the waitress until she served us our food. We said our thank you's and then all eyes were on me. I took a sip of my tangy orange juice and picked up my knife and fork to pretend like I didn't hear Camila.
Mila grabbed my plate and put it by Lauren's so she could have my attention. "Answer me, y/n. What were you gonna tell me about the wedding?"
I sighed, "Well this morning, Shawn asked me to go to the wedding and I said yes. That's it."
"Nuh uh," Camila insisted. "You are not going and you sure as hell aren't going with Shawn."
"Yes, I am. That's the end of it." I reached over to grab my phone from Camila's hand and then grab my plate from Lauren.
"No you're not. I'm going with Austin because I have to, y/n. You're going with Shawn because you want to."
"I'm going to watch Austin, Camila. You should hear about the things he's saying about you right now." I started carving into my waffle.
She was mad as all hell, "First of all, you're calling me Camila again and it's pissing me the fuck off. Second of all, what's the worst he could say."
I put the waffle in my mouth and started chewing, "According to Shawn it's stuff about taking your virginity and other graphic things that are too bad for even Mendes, of all fuckers, to say."
She rolled her eyes and stabbed her eggs with her fork, "Babe. You of all people know that my virginity is long gone by now."
I guess Camila and I were so into our conversation that we forgot about the fact that the other girls were still in the booth around us and listening to our conversation. I looked up to see Normani, and Dinah trying to control their laughter. And Lauren and Ally just stuffing their faces while watching Camila and I blow up and one another.
I looked back down at my waffles and smirked, "Yeah, well I'm still going tonight and you can't stop me." I locked my phone and put it in my pocket. "Apparently, Shawn has already got me the perfect dress."
I looked over to Camila who was rolling her eyes in frustration. I know she was mad, but I'm not just doing this for me. I'm doing this for us.