kisses in the rain*

This is inspired by a comment on tiktok, so all the credits go to the person that commented it!

—————————————————

"Babe it's raining!" You smiled at Tamaki, loving when it rained because it was so calming. "Wanna go outside?" He giggled and you nodded excited. "Let's go outside and dance in the rain!" You said and got up and pulled him up as well.

You guys were outside and it started to rain harder, you both giggled and jokingly danced around a bit. Well more like you danced and Tamaki just tried to make it look like he was dancing somehow.

He was watching how you moved happily in the rain and how you would smile up at him. He smiled and thought about the fact that he thinks you're beautiful no matter what, even if you're soaked because of the rain.

Tamaki apparently stopped dancing when he was thinking about you so an idea popped up in your mind. You gently kissed him, he was taken back by the action but still kissed back. You guys made out in the rain for a bit and you pulled back with a big ass smile.

"I loved that." He mumbled and blushed. "Yeah me too." You giggled and Tamaki hugged you. Holding you tight, relaxing because of your warmth while you guys were slowly getting soaked.

"Should we go inside before we get sick?" You asked him softly and he nodded.

—————————————————

i apOlogize for this short and bad chapter but i just finished devilman crybaby, streaks dont hmu.