flower allergy*

This is inspired by a comment on tiktok, so all the credits go to the person that commented it!

————————————————————

You checked yourself out in the mirror one last time, checking if you looked okay. You nodded with a smile and sighed nervously. ''You got this, it's just a date.'' You mumbled softly to yourself. You didn't have time to stress more, since a knock on your was heard. It was Tamaki, ready to take you out on a date.

You walked towards the door and opened it, revealing Tamaki holding a bouquet of flowers. You smiled, knowing for a fact that he's allergic to them.

Tamaki looked at you and blushed. ''W Wow y/n, you l look amazing..'' He complimented you. ''So do you Tamaki.'' You said with a smile. He was dressed up nicely, matching with the bouquet of flowers he got you. It were your favorite flowers and you were shocked he even remembered that. You told him what they were one time, almost 2 years ago and he remembered it. The day you told him your favorite flowers, he also told you he was allergic to flowers.

''I I got these for you, I hope you like them.'' He smiled and held them out to you. His nose was red and runny. You grabbed them and smelled the pretty flowers. ''They're so pretty Tama! I love them, thank you.'' You smiled and kissed his cheek, making him turn red. ''N not as pretty as you.'' He mumbled softly hoping you didn't hear it, but you did.

''Come in, I'll put them in a vase.'' You said and walked into your kitchen to grab a vase, with Tamaki behind you. ''You got them even though you're allergic.'' You smiled at him and he nodded. ''A anything for you.'' He said softly. ''You even remembered my favorite flowers!'' You said. ''Of course I would.'' He said.

He sneezed, the poor boy couldn't take the flowers anymore. ''Bless you!'' You said and quickly put the flowers in a vase. ''You went trough all this trouble just for me.'' You said and grabbed his hand, walking out of your dorm room with him. ''It definitely was worth it.'' He said and intertwined your fingers.

———————————————

I just want tamaki to be real😔