travel anywhere*

This is inspired by a comment on tiktok, so all the credits go to the person that commented it!

Y/D = your destination, since not everyone who reads this is gonna want to go to the same place

____________________________

"You know Tama, I really wanna go to Y/D." You mumbled softly as you laid on his chest, watching the advertisement about travel destinations all around the world. "Hmm do you?" Your husband asked, looking down at you with a smile. "Mhm I really do, it seems like a nice place to go too!" You said happily, looking up and realizing Tamaki had been staring at you, poking his nose and giggling a bit,

"Then why don't we go there, like right now?" Tamaki asked and you sat up straight, looking at him while raising your eyebrow. "Right now? First off, it's expensive and we have to look for plane tickets-" You said. "Okay and? Then we'll do that right now, oh look, there's a flight for midnight." Tamaki said, scrolling trough his phone and smiling at you.

"Tama baby, there's no rush." You said and held his face, pecking his lips gently. "But talking about it made you happy." He answered, pulling you on his lap. "It did but we can't just go somewhere out of nowhere." You mumbled, pouting a bit and Tamaki shook his head.

"We can and we will if it makes you happy, you wanna go don't you?" He asked and you nodded, you had to admit, it might have been an impulsive decision but you really wanted to go. "I do, a lot actually." You answered him. "Then it's settled, I'll get the plane tickets and we start packing right after that." He said and pecked your lips, you smiled and pulled him in a quick kiss, pulling back when you realized something.

"I'll pay them." You said, crossing your arms. "No you won't." He said and crossed his arms. "Tamaki yes." You started. "Y/N no." He continued and this kept going for a bit, until you gave up on fighting back. Tamaki laughed at that and got the plane tickets, holding you closely.

"Tama what about all the other people-" You said, looking up at him and getting worried about his social anxiety. "I-It'll be fine." Tamaki answered and swallowed a bit, you noticed him getting nervous and gently grabbed his hands.

"We don't have to do this you know." You said gently and he shook his head. "But I want too, I got you with me, I'll be fine I promise." He mumbled and pecked your lips, he might have impulsively made the decision to go somewhere with you but he didn't think about all the people on the way there.

It would almost be a lie to say that Tamaki didn't mind but he really didn't mind. He knew that you'd be right next to him, calming him down when it was needed. Tamaki really wanted to do this for you, he knew how much you loved y/d and how long you've dreamed about going there. He was gonna take you there no matter how far it was, no matter what the risk is and no matter the fact that he would have to be in a busy place, as long as you were happy, everything was okay.

Your happiness was the thing what mattered to him the most. Tamaki fell so deeply for you without even realizing it but luckily it was mutual, you felt the same way about him and the both of you couldn't be happier.

The both of you had a busy time at work the past few weeks as well and were on a break now, enjoying the time you guys had together, so the impulsive trip wasn't even too bad of an idea, it meant the both of you could relax somewhere away from your hometown.

After all, the trip wasn't a bad idea, the both of you explored y/d and had a fun time together, having some more relaxed days and some days where you explored for the whole day. Tamaki noticed how you were glowing of happiness and it was totally worth it, he would do anything to keep you happy like that and if that meant more impulsive trips, he totally would do it.