ice cream dates

"So where are you taking me Tama?" You asked in a gentle tone, smiling at your boyfriend as a blush creeped on his face. "W-Well it's a surprise so I can't tell you." Tamaki answered and you nodded a bit, kissing his cheek while the two of you continued walking in the heat. It was a nice summer day and Tamaki decided that today would be a good day for a date.

"It's okay Tama." You reassured him, squeezing his hand slightly as a sign of comfort and continued walking with him. It was an unfamiliar street for you yet it looked like Tamaki knew where he was like the back of his hand, only making your curiosity grow more.

Before you could ask him once more where you were going, he stopped and looked at you. "We're here-" He told you and you smiled, looking around and noticing that you were at a pretty cute ice cream shop or even better said, the perfect date spot.

"It's so pretty here-" You told him with a smile and he nodded, squeezing your hand nervously while you waited in line together. It wasn't too crowded yet Tamaki couldn't help himself from being nervous, he loved this place and he was glad you thought that it was pretty, meaning that you liked it.

"So what flavor would you like?" The waiter asked and Tamaki built up courage, telling them the order for the both of you. You smiled bigly at him and kept rubbing the back of his hand as a move to calm him down and it helped, you just had that effect on him.

"It looks so good Tama, thank you for taking me out here today." You thanked him, sitting down at a table and happily tasting your ice cream, humming in satisfaction. "W-Well it's no problem, partners go out on dates after all-" He mumbled shyly and you smiled a bit, nodding in agreement while you ate your ice cream.

The both of you enjoyed your ice cream together and you noticed Tamaki eyeing some of yours here and there, making you giggle and hold out a spoon for him. "Want a taste of mine?" You asked him and he turned red. "I-It's your ice cream-" He answered quickly and you shrugged.

"You were looking at it though." You teased him, Tamaki turning even redder when he realized you caught him looking. The truth was that he wasn't even looking at your ice cream but he constantly was looking at you, he couldn't tell you that of course, it was way too embarrassing to say out loud.

"Well if you're asking s-so nicely-" He answered, tasting yours and turning even redder if it was possible. The thought of you feeding him wasn't a problem, he actually enjoyed it but the fact that it was in public was the reason he couldn't help but to turn red.

"Here- Take some off mine too?" Tamaki offered, holding out his spoon to you as you tasted his, humming in satisfaction and flashing him a warm smile, Tamaki returning it. Your smile made the butterflies in his stomach go crazy.

Yes he was your boyfriend but that didn't mean he would stop falling for you, in fact some small moments felt like the first time he fell for you all over again. It was like he never could get tired of you, good thing you couldn't get tired of him either.

"Hey Tama- You got a little something there." You started, smiling at him. "Huh? Where?" He asked and you smirked, leaning closer to him and pecking his lips, feeling him freeze in spot. "Right there baby-" You giggled as Tamaki just blinked a few times, his fingers moving over his lips and realization hitting him.

"T-Thank you-' Tamaki answered quickly, finishing his ice cream to avoid a conversation yet his eyes were almost glued on you. Despite Tamaki being shy, which was nothing new in this relationship, you two had an amazing date and that was all that mattered.