proposal*

This is inspired by a comment on tiktok, so all the credits go to the person that commented it!

_______________________________________

It was a nice night out and the sun was about to go down. You and your boyfriend were walking hand in hand through the fair, being close to each other. You were enjoying each other's company and couldn't ask for more, it was the first time in a while since the two off you went on a date after all.

Tamaki and you were both pro heroes, it was what you had dreamed of as students at UA even though it took up a lot of your time, you were willing to give it up. You were top pro heroes at that, so going on dates was almost impossible, it was rare when you did, that's why the both of you made the best out of it. You and Tamaki had been together since highschool after all, dates weren't needed to prove your love.

"Hey Tama, I had fun today." You smiled, looking at your boyfriend as he nodded in agreement. "I did too, thank you for coming along with me." He thanked you and you shook your head, giggling a bit. "No need to thank me, that's why we are together aren't we? Dates are normal." You teased him, making a blush appear on his face.

You knew what Tamaki meant, he always thanked you for coming on dates with him, even after you got together. The male was thankful to have you and he didn't fail to remind you that.

"You know, m-maybe we should go on the ferris wheel?" He started nervously, not looking at you as he squeezed your hand slightly, making you frown a bit. "We don't have to Tama, you sound nervous. Are you scared of them?" You asked, thinking a bit.

Tamaki hadn't been nervous once throughout the whole day so why was he nervous now? He couldn't be scared off the height, the two off you went on several rides during the day. Maybe it was the crowd of people? That really didn't matter either since you had a fast pass but you decided to just shake it off, you weren't here to worry, you were here to have fun.

"T-That's not it." He answered, coughing a bit and taking a deep breath, trying to relax himself. "Well let's go then?" You smiled, walking towards the ferris wheel happily. Tamaki smiled at you and just followed you, getting more and more nervous with the second and hoping it didn't show as much as before.

The male had his mind set on one thing and today on the ferris wheel just seemed like a perfect time and spot to do it. He was finally going to propose but he couldn't help but be nervous about it. It meant you would go into the next step in life, of course it was scary and there was always a chance of you saying no, even though the male knew in the back of his head that you wouldn't.

"It's our turn Tama." You told him excitedly, getting into the ferris wheel as he followed. "The sun's going down." Tamaki smiled as the cabine closed and the wheel started to move again, looking at the view and holding your hand.

"Yeah it's beautiful." You mumbled, smiling bigly and just taking in the view as the two off you enjoyed each other's company in the peaceful silence.

The ferris wheel was slowly but surely getting closer to the top as you enjoyed the beautiful view, the sunset was just the perfect shades of pink and orange together.

Tamaki had reached into his pocket, already holding the box as he looked at you nervously, waiting for the ferris wheel to stop at the top.

The wheel stopped not much after, giving you the perfect view as Tamaki got on one knee. "Tama the vie-" You were about to say as you turned towards him, only to see him on his knee.

"Tama, what are you doing?" You asked nervously, looking him in the eyes. "Y/N we've been dating for a while n-now- and I've been wanting to t-take a bigger step" The started, a blush creeping on his face as he held the box in front of you.

You started tearing up as you looked at him, not believing that this was happening right now. "W-Will you marry me Y/N?" He asked, his voicing cracking a bit from the nervousness while he looked at you with a smile plastered on your face.

"Yes." You answered, your voice cracking as well and being in shock like did he really just propose?

Tamaki smiles bigly, sliding the ring on your finger gently as he got up, grabbing your face gently, looking you in the eyes. "I love you-" You mumbled happily, trying to fight back the tears while he did the same.

The male's smile only grew bigger and all the nervousness left his body while he leaned in, pressing his lips against yours softly as you kissed back happily.

Fireworks started going off right at that moment, it almost was like it was planned, it made the kiss feel so much more magical as he deepened it. It felt perfect and was everything you ever wanted.