rainy days*

This is inspired by a comment on tiktok, so all the credits go to the person that commented it!

————————————————————

You walked out of school and sighed when you saw it was raining, you were in a rush this morning and forgot your umbrella, what meant you would get soaked by the rain on your way home. Mirio and Tamaki walked out of school after you, both with umbrellas. Mirio nudged Tamaki and looked at your direction, making Tamaki turn red. He felt bad for you and wanted you to have a umbrella too, he would even give his umbrella to you, but he was to shy to even walk towards you.

''She has no umbrella! Go ask if she would mind you walking her home, this is your chance.'' Mirio said. ''I I don't wanna creep her out Mirio.'' He mumbled. ''So you'd rather have her get all soaked and probably sick the next morning?'' Mirio asked. ''Y You know I like her.'' Tamaki mumbled, but also really wanted to walk up to you. ''Just do it.'' Mirio said and Tamaki nodded, taking a breathe before walking towards you.

''H hey y/n, wanna walk home together?" He asked you, causing you to look up at him with a smile, what made him blush even more. ''Yeah sure why not?'' You asked, if you were getting soaked from the rain, might as well have your crush his company. ''Wanna share my umbrella?'' He asked softly and you nodded. ''I would really appreciate it.'' You smiled.

The two of you walked to your house, talking here and there and your hands brushing against each other sometime, what resulted into both of you turning red. Tamaki walked with you all the way to your door, so you wouldn't even get wet a little bit. ''Thank you Tamaki-Kun.'' You said and placed a kiss on his cheek and opened your house door. ''N no problem.'' He whispered, the poor boy still being in shock. He couldn't believe you just did that, maybe he should walk you home more often, if he had the guts.