flower crowns* (headcanons)

This is inspired by a comment on tiktok, so all the credits go to the person that commented it!

_____________________

Making flower crowns with Tamaki would be a process.It would be fun but a process for sure.You would explain Tamaki how to make them because he doesn't know.Tamaki listens at first or well tries his best.But he ends up focusing more on you than the whole explanation, leaving him confused at the end.He wouldn't realize he's staring at you at first but when he does, he would get a blush on his face."Got it?" You'd ask and he would laugh nervously, giving you a smile you couldn't resist so you'd start explaining again.Yet this time again, he ends up staring at you but you notice this time.You would laugh it off and help him with his because he never learned anything from your explanation, he was too focused on you.He knew he was caught but you weren't teasing him about it so it was all good.When he was done, he'd put it on your head and compliment you.You'd tease him about staring though."You can stare all you want now-" You'd tell him, making him turn even redder than before.At the end off the day he wouldn't have learned how to make flower crowns but at least the two off you had fun.