gaming embarrassment*

This is inspired by a comment on tiktok, so all the credits go to the person that commented it!

____________________________

"Tama baby can we play this game together?" You asked excitedly, turning to your boyfriend who slowly took his headset off, smiling at you once he noticed how excited you were. "What game is it?" He answered, kissing your cheek softly.

You and Tamaki had been together for a long time so little things like this didn't fluster him as much as they used to be, that doesn't mean that he can't get flustered at all though because he can, you guys just grew used to each others company and are comfortable enough around each other to the point where you share everything.

"Well- Can I put it on?" You asked him and he nodded in response, leaning back in his chair and letting you do your thing, wondering about what kind of game it could be. Tamaki might not seem like the type but he was a gamer, a really big one at that, it had been like that since he was a little kid and he was pretty good at gaming so he was sure he would be good at this one too.

"Okay look, it goes like-" You told him, starting to explain the basics of the game as the both of you started playing. "Do you get it?" You asked, quickly turning to him to see him struggling. "Well- Yeah-" He answered, quickly giving you a warm smile and dying right after that, making you giggle a bit.

"T That was just warming up- One more round please?" He asked. Tamaki was going to understand this game, even if it took a while. You seemed so excited to play it so he would do his best to get good at it, just so the two of you could play together.

"Fuck-" He mumbled, putting down the controller and turning to you with a pout, getting all embarrassed at the fact that he can't play a simple game right.

"Want me to help or just wanna quit?" You asked him gently and he turned red. You helping him was way more embarrassing than the fact that he couldn't play the game. "Can we just quit-" He answered quietly, looking away from you and trying to hide the fact that he's blushing.

"Wanna cuddle instead?" You suggested, knowing for a fact that he was blushing and knowing that if you'll talk about it more, he'll be way too embarrassed to even look at you.

"Please?" He answered quietly and you nodded, smiling and turning the game off quickly while he just sat there in embarrassment even though he didn't mind the idea of being babied around, in fact he loved it.

Not much after, the both of you were laying in bed, Tamaki laying on your chest as you played with his hair and he closed his eyes, enjoying himself a lot right now.

"Hey Tama?" You whispered softly only for him to mumble a "hmm" back, making you laugh a bit and press a gentle kiss on his head. "I love you." You told him softly, making his cheeks heat up and nuzzle his face into your neck.

"I love you too." He mumbled against your skin, making you laugh softly and close your eyes while you continued playing with his hair.

Tamaki had these moments where he wanted to be babied around, especially after he got embarrassed and you couldn't complain, you loved every second of it.