wrong order*

This is inspired by a comment on tiktok, so all the credits go to the person that commented it!

-----------------------------

"Hmm I'll take this one, thank you." You told the waiter happily, pointing at your order on the menu, giving them both your boyfriend's and your own order. "No problem, we'll bring it as soon as possible." They answered and bowed respectfully, walking off while you turned back to Tamaki with a smile.

"It's such a nice place here Tama, thank you for taking me out." You smiled, grabbing his hand and he smiled right back at you. "It fits someone like you." He teased a bit, making both of you laugh.

"It's no problem, I mean it love." He told you, kissing your hand gently, only making your smile grow bigger.

Tamaki was way more comfortable around you than he was at the beginning of your relationship. He would tease you here and there, compliment you all the time and compliment you, it were all things he was too scared off to do at first but look at where the two of you were now.

That he was so comfortable around you didn't mean he wasn't scared around others anymore. You simply made him feel safe enough to open up and that's all he needed.

Not much after, your food arrived and the two of you thanked the waiter, turning to each other only to find out that you got something you didn't order. You just shook it off though, not wanting to make a big deal out of it and ruin your date.

"Wait y/n- that's not what you ordered is it love?" Tamaki asked and you looked up at him, giving him a warm smile. "It isn't but it's fine I'll eaa-" You were about to say, only to get cut off by him.

"I I'll go tell them-" He mumbled, standing up and nervousness taking him over. "Tama you don't have to baby." You told him, grabbing his hand gently and signing him to sit down again but all he did was shake his head.

"I'll do this okay?" He continued, being set on his decision even if it was a big step for him. "If you say so Tama, you can do this. I believe in you." You smiled, letting go off his hand.

It wasn't much but for some it helped him call down and he walked off, his nervousness taking over once again.

"U Uhm-" He started, staring at the waiters nervously while playing with his hands. "How can we help you sir?" The waiter asked, only causing Tamaki to have a mini freak out.

"U Uhm well you got my partners meal wrong-" He mumbled quickly, just wanting to get over with it. "What did you say sir? We can't hear you." The waiter answered.

"Well you got my partners order wrong- they ordered something else." Tamaki spoke up louder, taking a deep breath after because it was the first time he did something like this.

"Oh we're sorry- we'll change it right away." The waiter answered, bowing respectfully and asking Tamaki what your order was.

Tamaki felt really overwhelmed but he still did it, he was proud of himself for taking such a big step and he knew you would be too, that's all that mattered to him.