holding pinkies*

This is inspired by a comment on tiktok, so all the credits go to the person that commented it!

___________________________

You guys were at school, it was a long day today but that didn't matter, it would be weekend after this and you had your friends to keep you company. You smiled as the ball rang, meaning the class was over and looked at your boyfriend happily, noticing he was zoned out.

"Hey Tama, class is over." You said softly, making him jump up a bit. "Huh? Yeah sure sure." He said, shaking his head and looking at you. He was lost in his thoughts, glaring at your hands for so long, that he didn't even notice what you said.

"Babe- Did you even hear what I said?" You asked, laughing softly. "I I didn't- I'm sorry." He answered, turning red and playing with his fingers nervously. "Are you okay Tama?" You asked and pecked his lips gently, smiling at him. "I am, there's nothing to worry about." He answered and you just let it go for now.

You had noticed how Tamaki tend to zone out in class more lately, you couldn't help to worry at least a bit. You knew how Tamaki didn't liking talking too much in class, but he didn't zoom out like this, until recently. You just hoped that he was okay, you weren't gonna push him to tell you anything, knowing that he would tell you whenever he was ready.

"Y/N, Tamaki! Are you guys coming, the next class is about to start." Mirio said, making the both of you turn towards him and get up quickly. "Coming, you guys can go ahead." You answered and smiled at him, waiting for Tamaki to pack his stuff.

You guys started walking close next to each other, towards your new class. Tamaki found himself looking at your hand again and slowly reached out to grab your hand, nervously pulling his hand back, right before they could even touch. Tamaki couldn't do it, not now, there were too much people around and he didn't even know if you wanted him to hold your hand. Then again, he had been thinking about holding your hand the whole day but he just couldn't.

The both of you walked into class a little after Mirio & Nejire, you got welcomed by the teacher and quickly sat behind your friends with Tamaki next to you. It was the last class of the day, meaning you and Tamaki could spend all the time you wanted to spend together at your dorms.

The teacher started explaining the subject and you just rested your head on Tamaki's shoulder, trying to focus on what the teacher was saying. While the teacher talked, you felt a finger touch your hand and you turned towards Tamaki, feeling the finger pull back and him shyly turning away, being really red.

You gave him a warm smile once he was calmed down and he couldn't help but to smile back. The smile you gave him somehow convinced him to try it again and he reached out towards your hand with his pinky again, not pulling back this time.

Tamaki gently locked your pinkies, smiling when you held his pinkie finger closer to yours. It might be just holding pinkies but for Tamaki it was a lot and he was proud of himself for even doing it.

"I It's okay if I hold it right?" He asked, just wanting to make sure you were okay with it. "I'm okay with you fully holding my hand okay? I'm proud of you for coming so far and we can start slowly." You answered with a smile, making all his worries go away.

After that day, it kinda became a thing to hold your pinkie whenever he could. This changed overtime, he started locking 2 fingers of yours with 2 fingers of his and he slowly grew the courage to fully hold your hand, that slowly becoming a normal thing for him to do because he absolutely loved holding your hand.