lunch*

This is inspired by a comment on tiktok, so all the credits go to the person that commented it

_______________________

It was lunchtime at the FatGum agency, you and your boyfriend Tamaki came back from a mission before the rest so you were sitting with him at the table, giving him a smile before grabbing your food.

"Do you think FatGum and Red Riot will be fine?" You asked, moving closer to him with a smile. "I'm sure they will be, they're strong after all." He replied calmly, taking a bite out of his food. "Yeah but so are you right? You're my hero Tama." You told him with a smile, knowing what you were doing as the poor boy got flustered, stuffing more food in his mouth so he didn't have to answer.

"What's wrong baby?" You asked, taking a bite of your food. Tamaki swallowed his and slowly turned back to you, being slightly red. "N Nothing, I'm fine-" He answered, smiling at you.

"Well if you say so- Wait baby you got something there." You told him after you swallowed your food, moving closer to him. "H- Huh what's wrong?" He asked, getting more and more nervous as you leaned closer.

It wasn't like the both of you hadn't been close before, it was just the fact that Fat Gum and Red Riot could walk in anytime, catching the both of you.

"Right there-" You whispered softly, pulling him in a kiss. Tamaki was shocked for a second but kissed back, relaxing underneath your touch, forgetting about the fact that the both of you were at the agency for a second. You were teasing him as your hands moved onto his thigh, leaving the poor boy to get redder and redder with the second.

The both of you got carried away in the kiss, deepening it and holding each other closer until you heard someone cough, causing Tamaki to jump up and pull back quickly, being as red as a tomato while you just laughed and took another bite of your food, waving at the two other males.

FatGum laughed at the both of you, shaking his head and sitting down at the table while Tamaki wanted to die from embarrassment, thinking that nothing was worse than this.

"Amajiki-senpai! You're almost as red as my hair!" Kirishima started, sitting down at the table as well, leaving Tamaki even more embarrassed.

You smiled a bit and reached out for his hand under the table, rubbing small figures on it while you leaned against him, knowing that it helped him with calming down even though you were the one that got him all flustered, calming him down was the least you could do.