Plan

I woke up in a bed, my bed, this time, I knew it was mine. I put my hands on my lips as if the feeling of his kiss would still be there. Of course, it wasn't, but I like to imagine that was real. I can't believe my first kiss went to someone in my dreams. Somehow, I need to create a plan to save myself, and I knew exactly what to do. Today was Saturday so I assumed that Ryota would be at his house. He would probably be at his house even if it was a school day. He lived fairly close to me so I could walk there in a matter of time.

I rang on his doorbell to find that he didn't answer, but Mukuro did.
"Y/n? What are you doing here?"
"I wanted to see Ryota and ask him a few questions, but now that you're here, this is even better." I pushed through her to get to Ryota. Every time I came to his house for lessons, he would at least have a smile on his face, but he just stared at me for a bit, then went back to looking at his drawing pad.
"Woah, Ryota. You look like you haven't slept in a week!" I semi joked and semi concerned for him. He just gave a little "mhm" sound without really acknowledging me. Then, I hear a toilet flush and the bathroom door slam open.

"Oh hey Y/n what took you so long to come here?" Junko asked.
"Hey Junko, don't worry about it. I've been busy lately. Can I ask you a few questions about your master plan?" I gave her jazz hands.
"You knew about that? I had a hunch you knew but I couldn't confirm it, how did you know?"
"Just answer the question already." I sassed her. I was trying to break free of her brainwashing even before she had done it, ya know, just to prove I was my own person.
"Geez, you don't need to act like that! Fine, take this." Junko handed me a paper with all the steps to destroying the world. It was insane. On the outside, I tried my best to look calm but on the inside, I could believe my eyes.

"Are you ever going to tell me how you knew?" I shook my head then proceeded to walk out the door. Junko grabbed me on my shoulders to stop me
"Do you think you're leaving already?" I tried to get her hand off me, but it wouldn't budge.
"Let me go! You don't need me anymore. I just wanted to know what your plans were then leave!" I screamed at her.
"I was gonna test out the video on Mikan, but you seem like a better fit." Finally, I managed to pull her off me and make a run for it. I ran out, screaming until I realized I had nowhere to go that Junko wouldn't find me. Then it hit me, Izuru never said that he got permission for me to see him, but right now, it's my last hope.

I kept running until I finally reached Hope's Peak. He was located in the basement, but if I went down there everyone would be suspicious of me. I had no choice unless I wanted to turn out as a suicidal brainwashed lovestruck- you get the idea. I kept running, out of breath until I got to the basement. I could finally stop to catch my breath for a bit. I looked past the corner and saw the guards that were killed by Mukuro yesterday had already been replaced. There was a chance they would shoot me no hesitation, but I had to risk it. I walked up to them.
"State your name and factuality Id number!" All of them had their guns aimed at me.
"Yeah... I'm not part of the factuality." They loaded up the guns.
"Wait hear me out before you shoot!" Then I froze, thinking about what I would tell them. No matter what I could say, they would end up shooting me, no doubt.

"What seems to be the problem here?" Izuru appeared behind the guards about to shoot me without a warning.
"Izuru! I'm sorry I came here impromptu, but if I didn't then I would be brainwashed by Junko!" I tried explaining. He simply nodded.
"He knows you? Even more important, you know him?"
"Please, let her come visit me once in a while. I want to see her." They cautiously listened to him while giving me the stink eye as I walked past them.

"So Junko was trying to brainwash you?"
"Yes! She was going to test the video she was making on me to see if I would turn crazy! I'm not ready to give up yet so I had to run away. But...I don't know where I'll go tonight. I can't go back home, she knows where I live and would check there."
"I see... I'm glad you're safe."
"I might have only known you for one day, but I think you have a soft spot for me!" I joked around. I'm guessing Izuru didn't find it funny because he just stared at me with disgust.