Beauty

"The victim was Natsumi Kuzuryu, the sister of Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu who's my classmate. From what we've heard, she was probably murdered by a pervert. Of course, everyone was at loss with her death, but Fuyuhiko especially. He didn't give off any emotion of being sad, but he was enraged. As of right now, we have no idea who committed the crime.

There's a lot of questions running through my mind right now. Like who killed Sato, Mahiru's best friend. Oh, did I forget to mention? She died pretty soon after Natsumi died. She was hit by a baseball bat from what we were told. Or where Hajime went. The time at the fountain was the first and last time I ever saw him. Chiaki said she hadn't seen him since and has been worried for him. Another question: Why did Nagito try to blow up the whole school? I knew he was insane but really? Really? Enough with my ramblings, what's been going on with you?"

"Oh you know, just my regular life, touring the world, meeting celebrities, ya know, the usual." Bragged my mother. She was currently in South Korea with my dad, using up all my hard-earned money on their personal wants. Deep down, I was furious, but after all these years, I've learned how to deal with it. I'm just glad my parents still kept in touch with me. I would be even more lonely without them. Though, I was a bit surprised they glossed over the murders so casually, like it's an everyday norm. From what I know about her, she'll just go onto another topic, probably about me and how I need to work on myself more.

"Grades?"
"Low."
"Friends?"
"Not too many."
"Crushes?"
"None."
Makeup."
"I don't like makeup."
"Well, we can solve one problem. Don't you have that one friend who's good with fashion? Go tell her to show you how to dress properly."
"You mean to ask her?" I said in a monotone voice.
"No, tell her. You won't get results if you're polite. As of now, if you don't listen to me, you'll go down the wrong path in life."
"Typical," I mumbled under my breath. I hung up the phone with my mom, I fell on my bed in a tuckered out way, then sighed with relief. I didn't have to sit through hell anymore. I could finally relax and-

"My mom's right. I need to look prettier." I said to myself. I needed to meet up with Junko and get myself looking better. Like my mom. I didn't have enough time to tell Junko I was coming to her house. Man, I haven't talked to Junko in so long, I hope she remembers me.

Ding-dong, the doorbell rings. Junko opens up, probably expecting someone else.
"I didn't know you would be here."
"Yeah sorry about that hey can you make me pretty?" I sped up.
"Uh, sure...next time please let me know you're coming first." Her house, I mean mansion, has been my dream house ever since I first came over. There were a few statues of people I probably learned about in history, just didn't remember. Yards upon yards of hedges stretched across her front yard, but the house was the main attraction. It was a classy modern house that at first glance, looked like it was a stock image I found on Google, the windows were black for privacy reasons, and the front door was two times my height. I walked into her mansion and a familiar scenery flooded my senses. I found my way into the bathroom directly connected to her bedroom. Junko brought a rack of spare clothes she was willing to give me. She also opened all the draws filled with makeup and hair supplies. Without a word, Junko started on my face, trying her best to clean it up.

"Sooooooooo what have you been up to recently?" Junko hesitated to answer that.
"You'll see soon enough." That wasn't really what I wanted from her but it's fine. I shouldn't be expecting much from her, I just barged into her house and asked for a makeover.
"Why did you want me to do this suddenly?"
"My mom....you know how it is with me and her." Junko nodded in response and continued to work on me silently. I've been friends with Junko since elementary school believes it or not. Me, Junko, and Matsuda, we always spent time together and she was always there to comfort me. We've drifted off ever since then, but I'm pretty sure she and Matsuda are still friends, it's a long story.

Finally, she was done. I picked out an outfit from the rack and looked in her ginormous mirror.
"It's a lot better now. Thank you, Junko."
"No problem." I gathered up all the clothes she was giving me and went my way home, hoping my mom would be proud of me next time I talk to her in a month or so. She always comes to check on me every so often.

Maybe I'll need to explain everything soon.