Ideal

There stood a boy with long flowing black hair. He was wearing a black suit and tie, looking formal for no reason other than to impress me, and it worked. He was smiling without his teeth but it made him look even better. To say the least, I was in love.
"You came out to see me again, I'm glad." I didn't say a word. Why ruin the moment with extra content? His bright red eyes stared deeply into my soul, but in a good way.

"My love-" He pulled me in closer, putting his chest to me. That was when I noticed I was wearing a beautiful purple dress.
"You look lovely, darling." He breathed seductively.
"Thank you. You look amazing as well." I felt bad that he nicknamed me but I didn't have a nickname for him. He took my hand and held it out. A second ago, I thought we were in nothingness, but I focused on my surroundings and we were now in a ballroom, dancing until midnight. He swayed from right to left, our hips brushing off against each other occasionally.
"Y/n, have I told you how stunning you look tonight?"
"Yes, you have. But I think you look better." He was smiling the whole time, it was perfect. I noticed other people were dancing with couples too, they were all from my class. Izuru touched my chin and pulled my face over to his eyes.
"Don't pay attention to them, only look at me."

You couldn't understand how much tension he was creating. The amount I wanted to kiss him only grew the more we danced together. I could tell he felt it too.
"Darling, how about we leave this place and go somewhere where only we know of? We can be alone without anyone bothering us." I didn't even hesitate. I only blinked once but we had already moved to a different location, a boat.

I would only assume we were in someplace like France. I could only describe the area as when in Tangled Rapunzel and Flin Rider are in the boat together singing a song.
"Great, we're alone. Now we can be in peace."
"What do you have planned?" He scooted closer to me until he was on top of me. He wrapped his legs around my waist, forcing me to lean back to get a clear view of his face. "This." He simply replied. Izuru wrapped his arms around my neck and passionately kissed me. He caught me by surprise, causing me to make a tiny moan. He kept moving his mouth so I wouldn't get too comfortable with the position it was in. When he finally let go, I found myself wanting more and showing it on my face.

"Not satisfied, darling?" He took advantage of the position he was in with his legs and pulled forward, thrusting me. "Grh!" I grunted. But Izuru out his fingers to my mouth to silence me.
"Darling, I don't know if you're ready for this."
"Izuru, I need you. I need you so bad!"
"Fine. But don't say I didn't warn you." He proceeded to unzip his pants before he got to mine. Which reminded me, I thought I was wearing a purple ballroom gown, but now I'm wearing jeans with a red and white striped shirt and a bandana wrapped around my neck. But why worry about the minor details when the love of my life was about to give me what I wanted most in the world?

He grabbed onto my ass and only gripped it tighter by the second. I tried my best to keep in a moan, saving them for later as if I had a finite supply of them.
"You can let it all out if you want, no one's here to hear us." His voice remained calm while mine was practically trembling. I looked at his now exposed cock, it was pretty long. Probably about nine inches, nine and a half erected. And I knew that was about to be shoved up my hole, and it would be the best thing I would ever feel. I almost couldn't contain myself.
"Darling, I want to hear you moan like the naughty girl you are." I nodded, biting my lips. Not in a seductive way, but to try to keep my mouth shut.

He slowly put it in and out as if to tempt me. The pace at which it went in didn't affect how loud I moaned. "A-Aahh!" he finally started the thrusting. I wanted him off the bat to go fast, but I know I can't have my way. I tugged on his hair as he progressively got faster. And as he did, he started moaning too. At first, there were just little grunts, but they got messier as time went on. "S-Shit," I mumbled. He could tell I was reaching my climax, and I could tell he could go on for a long time.
"Women c-can have multiple orgasms, right? So I can k-keep going even after you're done, right?" I breathed in for air before answering the question.
"Y-Yeah, but I might need a little break." He was still thrusting while sitting on top of me, smiling. Part of me wanted to top him but I knew I stood no chance. I kept getting closer until I finally came. "A-a-ahhmmn" It felt better than I expected. Since I've never had sex before, I had no idea what it was like. I forced him to get out of my ass as I was still breathing heavily.
"I need a break too." Izuru was also breathing heavily.

When I was finally able to get strength back into my hands, I knew I was ready for the second round.
"Okay, Izuru. I'm ready." He put his hand up to my lips again to silence me. He took them off and briefly kissed me.
"I have a different plan." He took his hand a rubbed his own penis, progressively getting faster until he came in his hand.
"Why'd you do that?! I could've gone another time!"
"I wasn't gonna last long that time. I would love to do it again, but we'll have to wait until another day. For now, we can sit here and watch the stars." It wasn't a half-bad idea, but I wanted sex even more.
"O-Okay." We both laid down with Izuru rubbing my stomach until my eyes got dreary. I eventually fell asleep.

I woke up, feeling my heart racing. Matsuda was standing on top of me just staring into my soul. It felt awkward and I hated it completely.
"Yeah...no data came up. I think you're going insane though!"
"I would remember having a dream about the future if I had a dream about the future." I sat up, wondering why my heart was pounding. I couldn't remember my dream or even if I had one at all.
"What did I dream instead?"
"No idea, but judging by your heart rate, you might wanna check your underwear later." I blushed, thinking about Izuru. Was it really possible I had a wet dream about him? I knew I liked him and that he's really hot, but a wet dream? And how come I don't remember it?

When I got back to Izuru, I was almost ashamed to see him. I was getting changed and it reminded me of what Matsuda said. I checked my underwear this time.

They were wet.