Desperada

"C'MERE, YOU SONUVA BITCH!" I bellow at the akuma. Some Elsa-wannabe is trying to destroy Paris... again.

"You'll never catch me!" Elsa-wannabe yells back. "You never will!"

A black hand wraps around her staff. "Gotcha," Chat smirks. The staff crumbles and the Akuma flies away. LB purifies it and all goes back to normal.

"Nice job everyone!" LB praises. Before she can say anything else, Alya comes running up to us.

"Excuse me! Can you give me an interview?" The auburn-haired girl asks. We still have time left so we agree. "Great! Ladybug, what is your relationship with Perruche?"

"What?!" LB suddenly becomes defensive. "Perruche is not attractive, I am not attracted to her, she isn't even that hot!"

We all stare at the spotted hero. A smug, shit-eating grin spreads across my face. "That wasn't the question, babe," I say evilly. "You think I'm hot?"

LB's eyes go wide. Before anyone can react, her fist flies at me, breaks my nose, then she yoyos away without a word.

"OW! WHAT THE HELL?!" I grab my nose in pain. Other than my tiny whimpers when I gingerly touch my nose, everything is silent.

Chat is the first to speak. "What just happened?" I wave off his concern.

"Don't worry about it," I assure him and the Ladyblog viewers. "She's crazy about me, she's just having a hard time accepting it." I laugh off the pain, but no one laughs with me. "Anyway, I'm gonna go to the hospital real quick, see ya next time!" I fly away to the doctor to fix up my nose. Fuck, that hurts.

I walk onto Liberty the next day - with a kick-ass nose brace - since we're all hanging out. I even invited Kagami since she, Adrien and I all are skipping fencing for this. When we walk down, everyone is talking about LB's reaction to Alya's question.

"Ladybug totally has a crush on Perruche," I hear Mylene say.

"I mean, I don't blame her," Alix adds. "Have you seen Perruche? She's hella hot!" Well, there's my daily dose of ego-boost.

"Y/N!" I hear my name being called. I see Mari rushing at me, her eyes locked onto my nose. "What happened?"

"Got socked in the face," I answer.

"What?"

"Yeah."

"That's a coincidence. I punched someone yesterday."

"I know," I laugh. "I saw the Ladyblog." Her eyes widen and she starts apologizing profusely. "Mari, Mari, calm down. You don't have to be sorry. Thinking someone is hot is not a crime."

"But I don't think she's hot!" She protests.

"Okay, okay," my hands rise in defence. "Whatever you say..."

We walk into the room and Mari is looking very guilty, despite not needing to. A few more people asked me about my nose and I have a seriously hard time trying not to start cackling at the irony.

A red acoustic guitar catches my eye and I see it as an escape from the increasingly specific nose questions. "Woah, that's beautiful," I say, walking over to the guitar.

"Oh, what?" Alya says teasingly. "You're already a strong fighter, a good student, and the world's best girlfriend. You can't possibly be a musician too!"

I chuckle a bit. "One: I know, I try, and thank you, Mari. You're the world's second-best girlfriend." Mari playfully sticks her tongue out at me making me laugh more. "And two: bitch, bet."