"It appears nurse Tanya is no longer available for your liposuction at ten. Should I cancel the procedure?" The resident asked.

"Give me another nurse. Give me... give me Kate. Yeah." He told her as he closed the door.

"Dr. Bailey's soon?" Helena asked, her voice high pitched and her face as red as ever, once the door was shut. "As in little Tuck? Little Tuck saw you naked? Little, innocent, baby Tuck saw you shirtless...saw that I got you shirtless."

"I... I didn't know he was out there or I would have put a shirt on!" Mark complained as Helena pulled her scrub top over her head. Suddenly, they heard another knock, Helena gasping, her voice now a whisper. "She's still out there?!"

"Dr. Campos, seeing as you are in Dr. Torres service, do you think she'll mind if we push her surgery back an hour? She's currently scheduled for her arthroplasty, but we could do both." Bailey asked, clearly both frustrated and slightly amused at the situation.

At that, Helena opened the door slightly, her face red as a tomato, answering. "Hum, no, I didn't think she's mind, Dr. Bailey." Seeing the baby wave at her, she added. "Hi, little Tuck." At the resident's hard glare, the girl added. "Bye, little Tuck. Sorry."

She answered, closing the door and slamming her back against it. As she did, Mark stared at her, a hint of a smile on his lips.

"What?" She asked.

"You just... I don't think I've seen anyone that red. Besides, you apologized to a baby." The man said, his smile growing.

At that, Helena opened her mouth and narrowed her eyes, approaching the man. "I am a private person, when it comes to my sex life!" She reprimanded. "And little Tuck just interrupted my make out session. So, yes, I just apologized to a baby. Because he is gonna be traumatized because you, Mark Sloan, can't keep it in your pants. And that is why..." She smacked his arm. "... I don't..." She did the same to the opposite arm. "... have sex..." She hit his head, getting on her tiptoes. "... in the hospital." She smacked him one last time.

After she finished, she put in her lab coat, straightening it out.

"Feel better now?" Mark asked, rubbing the top of is head.

"I do, actually." She gave him a smile, her dimples showing, her blush now partially gone. As she prepared to leave, she pressed one last kiss to his lips. "And, for the record, I do still appreciate the Portuguese. I'll just have to appreciate it outside the hospital."

——

Later, George, Izzie, Meredith and Helena stood in front of a notice board.

"Has Cristina seen it?" Meredith asked the other blond.

In the board, there was an announcement of the Harper Avery's latest recipient, a big picture of the doctor in question accompanying it. Of course, the problem resided on who the man was: Preston Burke, the man that had left Cristina at the altar.

"Let's take it down." Izzie suggested.

"Yeah, take it down!" Meredith agreed. "She never has to know."

"She'll hear about it!" Helena said.

Suddenly, behind them, they heard Cristina ask. "Who's gonna hear about what?"

At that, both Izzie and Helena moved to cover the notice, instinctively.

"Hum... I... Derek is eventually going to hear about me and Mark and that's why we'll have to tell him soon?" Helena suggested, her voice high pitched.

Ten Bladeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें