"You were supposed to."

Namjoon and Hobi couldn't control anymore and laughed out.

"Ya!" Yoongi said.

Before he could say anything in his defence, there was a knock on the studio door.

"Must be Manager Sejin." Rapmon said.

"Come in please." Yoongi called out.

Kim Sejin walked in and looked around.

"Why are you all in here together? What are you trying to do? Eh?" Sejin said.

Jin gave him an evil look.
Sejin was well aware of these seven men could get notorious and make him do odd stuff.

"Tell me what is it this time?" Sejin was clearly puzzled.

"Dreamer."

"Yes. What about her?"

"He wants a portrait done by her." jhope revealed.

"Andwe! You can't! You know she can use this chance-" He was cut off.

"We'll make her sign NDA."

"But-" cutoff yet again.

Poor Sejin.

"I'll take responsibility of the consequences Manager Sejin." Yoongi cut him off.

"Arraseo. I'll make the contract and arrange a place for-" for the third time.

"We'll do it in your apartment." Jin broke.

"Mwo?" Sejin was shocked.

(A/N: Not that we blame him :P)

"Nae. We are planning to use your place." Yoongi said, his expression unchanged.

"Wae? Why my place?" Sejin asked.

"Safe place to do so?" jhope said.

"We can arrange some other 'safe place'!" Sejin said, trying his level best to convince them.

"Wae? You don't want him in his home? Or you have stopped liking us?" Jin tried melodrama.

"Annio! Ofcourse I like you guys. I have been with you since the start..."

"Then? Can't you do this for us? For your brother Yoongi?" Jin said.

Rapmon and Hobi pursued their lips at the show.

"Arraseo. Arraseo. You can stop this now." Sejin said.

"That's like our beloved Kim Sejin!" Jin said.

"I'll prepare everything then? The NDA and ... ofcourse my place." Se Jin rolled his eyes to show his disappointment.

"Ah and please inform Dreamer about the time and place. Lets make it this Saturday? In three days."

"Ah sure. I'll call her and let her know."

"Andwe. Go and meet her personally."

"Wae? I can just text her!" SeJin argued.

"Andwe! She is our special guest! Treat her properly Manager Sejin." SUGA complained.

"Ah. Arraseo. I'll go meet her personally."

Manager Sejin finally gave in as he got up and turned to walk out. However he turned back towards the hyung line.

"Ah yes. While getting here I noticed the maknaes talking about something intensely. Is something wrong? Something that I should worry about or that can get them in trouble?" Sejin asked looking them.