Chapter 307Name: Author:
Xie Shu's warning was obviously late.

There was a man moving, and the people next to him were hit and pulled, and fell into the wind one after another.

Xuanqi seems to have no effect on these winds No matter how you attack, it doesn't work.

Yes, it's the wind.

Everywhere.

Chu Zheng: "it's

How frightening!!

No move, no move, no move.

In front of Chu Zheng, there was a sudden darkness.

Xie Shu stepped on the wind, went to her and took her hand.

The bloodstain in the palm is still bleeding. Xie Shu takes her hand, slightly lowers her head, and licks the tip of her tongue from the wound.

Chu Zheng: "it's

I, I am not delicious.

Xie Shu slightly raised his eyes, and his lips were purplish with blood. He stretched out the tip of his tongue and licked it gently. It seemed that he was pressed and put slowly.

Blood, beauty.

There is an alternative charm, unspeakable provocation.

Next second, Xie Shu's body softened.

The wind stopped.

Chu Zheng holds Xie Shu in his arms.

It scared me to death.

【...... Is it right for you to knock him out, little sister? 】Who scares people!

Chu Zheng's indifferent face: "or wait for him to turn black?"

When is it better not to faint now.

【...... 】You didn't stop good people from blackening!!

The wind stops, the clouds disperse, and the thunder stops.

The world is dead.

The latter group, though covered with blood, was not in danger.

But at the moment, no one dares to go forward and continue to look for Chu Zheng's trouble. Everyone looks at the monster and looks at the man in red in her arms.

This man

"Go, go, go..."

"Get out of here first."

"Go

"Li Liang..." Chu yingyu is a little reluctant, but Li Liang seems to be aware of something. He has forgotten that Chu yingyu is his family's young lady. Regardless of Chu yingyu's opposition, he drags her away.

-

when the vast plain is quiet, the breeze is gradually rising, and the weeds are rippling like waves.

"Why don't you go?"

Shen Yaoye comes to Chu Zheng at night.

Shen Yaoye said: "he just lost control of his power."

But for a period of time no see, before that heartless, see who are good friends of Shen Yao night, seems to have disappeared, clear eyes under the pressure of a bit of heavy haze.

"Oh." It was out of control.

This is what Nie Kun said, the power in his body?

Even if the meridians are broken, there is still power.

It's too bad.

A good card is a treasure.

Mine.

"......" Shen Yao waited for a moment. "Do you know what the power in his body is?"

Chu Zheng's indifferent face: "what?" Why don't you go!

"People will come to you soon." Shen Yaoye's question, when asked by Chu Zheng, did not answer, but said this.

"You have to get out of here."

Seeing that Chu Zheng is not moved, Shen Yao gets anxious at night.

"There was so much noise just now. Someone must have found that there are people in the Murong family and the jun family. When they get the news, they will immediately come after you."

"Afraid of them."

The calm tone of a woman's voice makes people feel arrogant.

"You're not afraid. What about him?" Originally, those people did not come to her, but to Xie Shu.

"I can protect him." Good card can not protect, what kind of woman!

"......"

"Why don't you go yet?" Wait for me to invite you to dinner or something?

"I can help you." Shen Yao night road.

"No need." If you pay attention to nothing, you will steal or cheat.

-

jun family.

The head of the family is looking at the sky with his hands, his eyes are dark and obscure.

Behind him, a few people came very quickly: "master of the house."

"Master, did you see it just now?"

"Well." The master of Jun's family took back his sight. How could he not see such a big movement: "there are still people alive in the heavy snow night moon."

"Master, I've sent someone to check."

"At that time, we turned over the heavy snow night moon, but we didn't find it. We didn't expect to send it to our door for so many years."

"Master, as long as we get this power, Dongyuan will be our king's world at that time!"

The king's master pondered for a moment: "is junchu Zheng going to the spirit forest?"

"Yes, I don't know if she has got Yuanling gold pill..."

"Send the message." The Lord of the house said, "prepare yourself."

The others were a little excited.

-Shen family.

"Master, are you awake?"

The heavy curtain hung to the ground, and a shadow could be seen on the curtain.

"Cough, cough..." The shadow on the curtain was shaking like it was going to disappear because of coughing.

"What's the matter?"

It was a young man's voice, weak and slightly hoarse.

"Master, there was a vision outside just now, which is related to the heavy snow and the moon." The reporter described the strange situation to the people inside.

The shadow on the curtain did not move. In a moment, it coughed up and swayed again.

"Master, I think this is..." The reporter hesitated and didn't know whether to say it or not.

"Go ahead."

The reporter immediately said, "since the heavy snow and the collapse of the night moon, the weather in Dongyuan has become more and more wrong. Now, it is said that it has begun to snow over the spirit skeleton forest, but it never snows in the spirit skeleton forest."

And through the skeleton forest - it's the snowy night moon.

"In the end, just like my father said, retribution has come..." The people in the curtains spoke very slowly.

The man seemed to think of something and said, "well, where is the distant night? How come you haven't seen him recently?"

"Little master..."

"What's the matter?" The man paused: "he's gone again, isn't he?"

"No The person who reported it immediately said, "the little master has asked for medicine for you."

"Cough, cough..." The man coughed a few times: "where can I treat this disease? Let him come back. After that, the Shen family will give it to him."

People outside knelt down: "master, the little master has gone to find master Nie Kun. I heard that master Nie Kun refined the yuan spirit gold elixir."

Ordinary pills are useless, but Yuanling golden elixir must be useful.

"And The young master should be in the city nearest to the skeleton forest. "

Where the vision happened.

The man said for a long time: "get ready to go."

This is the day.

-

when Xie Shu woke up, the carriage was driving towards the spirit forest, and Fang Sheng and others were following outside.

He was lying in Chu Zheng's arms, and Tian Jin mouse was lying beside him, staring at him with fiery red eyes, full of sympathy.

Xie Shu:

Xie Shu reached out and touched his neck: "what's wrong with me?"

"Don't you remember?"

Xie Shu shook his head.

He remembered that he was in the carriage, heard the sound outside, lifted the curtain and saw Chu Zheng besieged

He doesn't remember the rest.

Chu Zheng helped him sit up.

Only then did Xie Shu find out that there was a man in the carriage, who he also knew, the one named distant night.

Shen Yao's night is a shameless follow-up.

Chu Zheng really needs to know something about the heavy snow night moon.

"Don't you remember what happened before?" Asked Shen Yaoye.

Xie Shu still shook his head: "what happened."

"You lost control of your power and killed all those people." Chu Zheng is concise and comprehensive.

Xie Shu's pupils were slightly constricted.

"I Out of control? " Killing people?

Chu Zheng's serious nod, yes, it's you, old fierce!

, the fastest update of the webnovel!