[5] 𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Start from the beginning

My worries were abandoned when I saw that he had a couple of scratches on his handsome face so I persuaded him into wearing a pink bandaid. He claims pink isn't manly but pink is the best colour so I think he's joking. I just laughed and dragged him into the hall where I found we both have health class together.

We found a seat together at the back of the room, I'd have preferred to sit at the front but as long as I'm close to Kade, it doesn't matter.

Hopping like a bunny, I entered the detention room and saw a lot of scary people, some sleeping, some eating

Hopping like a bunny, I entered the detention room and saw a lot of scary people, some sleeping, some eating. Omg. He has Cheetos! Would it be impolite to go ask for one? If it was me, there would be no way I'd share my food. What am I? Mad? Pahaha no.

Forgetting the tasty snack, I'll get Axel to buy me some, I caught sight of Kade staring straight at me. I ran straight to him and plopped right into the chair next to him. I wonder what he's doing here. Asking that very question, he replied, "I should be asking you that baby. What is my good girl doing here hm? On her second day". Oh lorrddd. My heart is beating way too fast.

Hey. Do I not look like the type of person to be in detention? I can look pretty intimidating when I want to. Ugh. He'll see one day. Just wait.

I told him the same story I told Cooper this morning. Late to lesson because of a stupid muffin. The teacher entered but I was too busy talking to notice. She even had the audacity to shush me! Me! What am I doing wrong? It's not like I'm speaking too loud. Ugh. I hate detention. It'd be so much worse if Kade wasn't with me.

A whole hour later, which consisted of me humming a couple of tunes, poking Kade, staring at his tattoos, even dreaming about cake. Maybe detention isn't that baddddd.

Kade and I blissfully danced our way to the parking lot... well I did. He just followed behind with a lopsided silly grin. Seeing my brothers car, I gave Kade a very quick hug and I just wanted to hold on a little bit longer but I would have embarrassed myself if I did so, therefore I decided against it.

"Hey, bubba!" I kissed Axel on his cheek when I leapt onto the backseat. I did the same to Charlie. If you're thinking why I'm being so nice to them when they forgot my muffin. Well... I don't know what to say. I'm feeling generous. Again. Axel really needs to step up his big brother game. It's been poor lately.

"Why were you so late out? Did you stay in the library?" Charlie queried. Do I tell them? Maybe it could be a secret. Ehhhh.

"Yeah, I really like the library. It's so vintage and cool" technically, I'm not lying. The boys had football practice at lunch yesterday so I checked out the library and it's one of the best libraries I've ever seen. It was literally something you find on Pinterest.