𝐬 𝐞 𝐩 𝐭 𝐞 𝐦

Start from the beginning

It's got to be because right now Salgado's the only guy we have a problem with but none of them had the distinct, ugly tattoo. Fuck.

"Funny how he always targets you," Flavio sniggered and I rolled my eyes listening to him tease me. "Well, you who kills his men so yeah, makes sense."

Wasn't long until we reached the safe house, Flavio trailing behind me like he has nowhere else to be and like always, we argued but this time he started it.

"I will shove my arm so far up your ass that I'll be able to play your mouth like a damn puppet." I threatened Flavio back as we entered the living room where almost everyone sat.

"Oh my God! Shut up for once!" Mason yelled from the other room causing Flavio to tease me by laughing at me.

"Oh, you piece of shit." I went to grab him but he ran off, me chasing him. Finally, a time I can beat his ass without having Dominic stopping me.

Speaking of the devil himself, he hasn't shown his face for days. Not that I miss his ravishingly handsome face, but I haven't heard back about the whole Italy thing.

"Wade! The bitch has gone crazy again!" I chased Flavio into the room where the boys were playing, Flavio on the other side of the room, besides Wade.

"Hey, A." Wade didn't look anywhere but his screen and I smirked at Flavio.

I also got Wade to join my team, I'm winning in this.

What can I say, though, I'm loved. Flavio can't relate.

"Wade?" Flavio looked at Wade flabbergasted. "You traitor." He exclaimed, nudging Wade hard as he trotted off, walking past me as he stopped behind me.

"She's nicer than you." That's actually surprising to hear. Actually, is it? Flavio is a dick so maybe not.

"You've gone crazy staying with this girl." Flavio grabbed my forearm as he dragged me out the room and I let him.

"Wow, I'm so hurt," I fired with sarcasm, as he smirked, wrapping his arm around my shoulder as he purposely put his weight on me. "Flavio." I threatened him and he chuckled.

"I heard the great Giovanni invited you for dinner," Flavio spoke, his arm thrown across my shoulders as we headed for the work room.

"Yeah, where'd you hear that?" I asked, what a nosey bitch, I wonder where he heard that.

"Your date and his big mouth," Oh, it all makes sense now. "He's bragging about it like I couldn't steal you from him in a second." Oh God!

I pushed Flavio off me and he burst into laughter, poking my side causing me to slap his hand. "Oh, fuck off," I chuckled with him, listening to how stupid he sounds. "And, we're not a thing for anyone to steal me from him, he happens to be my best friend." I cleared up because everyone thinks we're a thing. I mean, Vincent does act like it most of the time and it is sickening but he'll outgrow his boyish crush on me.

"More than best friends, my guy is in love with you." Flavio huffed and thinking about it — no I don't wanna think about it, actually. That'll just put me off Vincent and it's not something I want to happen.

"Shut up." I slapped the back of head, gently, before he starts complaining again.

Trying on which seems like the hundredth dress, I walked out my closet, checking myself out in the mirror.

"No." Again?!

"Flavio, you've said this for all of them." I dropped my shoulders giving up and honestly, I think I looked absolutely fucking gorgeous in all of them.