Camila: baby. I can explain if you just let me see you I'll tell you what happened. I love you.

I decided it was time to text her back.

Y/N: you're going to explain how you just hurt me? cause I don't want to talk about it. I never would've hurt you like this.

Camila: where are u? are you with the girls? I'll come by and make this better please.

Y/N: don't bother. you won't find me with them. I need to be alone.

Camila: y/n please don't do this. you're hurting yourself more than you need to. really.

Y/N: no you're hurting me more than you needed to.

I didn't text her back after that because I really did want some time alone. Also, I didn't want to be found by Camila. The one thing I do to torture her when we fight is that I like to hide away for a while. Sometimes she finds me and sometimes she doesn't, but it always teaches her a lesson. This time I wasn't planning on teaching her a lesson, I was planning on just being alone and crying. No lesson could make this mistake better. I walked away from the girls almost in a trance like stage. I didn't even notice the girls were still trying to talk to me. I just got away from Ally's grasp and walked into a nearby, empty dressing room to lock the door and plop on the dusty old couch. All I could do was cry with my face in my hands.

--

I never noticed I dozed off, but I guess I could expect that since I basically cried out all the energy I had at the time. I checked my phone and noticed it said '7:34'. I cursed to myself and walked out of the room. All the hallways were lit up with bright florescent lights so my eyes burned trying to get used to the drastic change in lighting. The girls should still be performing so, that means I'll have time to go back to the bus and pack my bags. The pain hurts way too much to stay and know that Camila cheated on me.
Once I finally made it into the bus, I started digging through the mess in mine and Camila's bunk. Once all my shit was packed in a ratty old sports duffle, I knew I needed to hurry and get the hell out of that bus before they saw me, but as soon as I made it to the door it opened revealing a sweaty Ally.
My eyes widened in surprised because I was caught. Ally walked up the stairs and examined my body language and duffle. "Are you leaving?" I nodded and gave her a hug before trying to walk out of the bus once again, but I was pulled back by the strap on my bag. I looked back to see Ally now a bit more upset. "You can't just leave without saying goodbye to Camila."
"She seems happier with Austin, why should I care?" I pulled away from her grasp on my strap and walked off the bus to be face to face with the rest of the girls, even Mila. They all stared at me for a while before Lauren asked, "Where are you going?"
"Home." That's all I could say before I saw all of their heads turn towards Camila.
"Will you guys go inside, please? I need to talk to y/n." Camila asked in her soft and silky voice that was almost gone thanks to her performance. She wasn't as sweaty as the rest, but she definitely had a glow. Her eyes were brimming up with tears and her hands were reaching out for me. But I knew that if I let her even touch me, I'd be putty in her hands. So, I put my hands in my skinny Jean pockets and waited for her to say what she needed.
Camila retreated her hands back and sighed, "What you saw was so misconstrued, y/n. I would never fuck up our relationship and you know that."
I rolled my eyes and scoffed, "Don't try to manipulate me, Camila. I saw what I saw. He kissed you and-"
"Exactly. He kissed me!" She yelled interrupting me.
"...but you didn't pull away." I mumbled knowing she heard it clearly.
We both grew quiet. All you could hear were sounds of pre-pubescent girls screeching in the background, and then one of Austin's songs came on. I've had enough of him. So, I pushed past Camila, but she grabbed onto my arm harshly. One tear fell down her tan face and she brushed her fingers through her long, brown locks. "Just hear me out," Camila tried to clear her throat so she wouldn't sound so shaky, but she had no luck. "I'm not supposed to tell you about this, but I really don't want you to leave."
I was more angry than anything at the moment. "Look, save it!"
"Just hear me out, y/n, please!" She begged at the top of her lungs. I stopped and just turned to face her so she could try to explain. Although, I don't know if I can believe her. "Management wanted to do this. Austin was figuring out about us more and more. He would've had a field day releasing info to further his career and this tour. I didn't want this relationship to become something that the public would just mess with like usual." By this time Camila was crying, and I was on the verge of tears myself.
"So, I'm always gonna be your little secret? I've been that for 3 years and I'm tired, Camila. I'm so tired. Let them have a field day, I can take it." I demanded with tears muffling my words.
"Well, I can't. Y/n, I love you and I never want to see you hurt by the rumors or bullshit that other people would say. Our relationship is... was strong. I'll do anything to have you stay with me for 300 more years. You're my little secret for now, but soon the whole word will know about you and then you'll just be my girlfriend. Just please stay, and I promise you that I'll make it up to you, and I'll stay away from Austin...I'll do whatever it takes."
I sighed feeling one of my tears slide down my cheek as I quickly wiped it off. "I don't know, Camila."
Camila sniffled and looked down at her feet, "See, this is how I know we're through."
"How?"
"When you call me Camila. You always say nick names unless you're trying to get my attention, or we have a fight. But you've said it a lot tonight." She was breaking and it hurt for me to see it, so I turned around and started walking. I heard her exhale and say to me, "Just please stay for tonight, y/n. I'll make it up to you, I swear."
I stopped in my tracks knowing that even if I left, I'd still love her. Even if I got on a plane, I'd still be broken. Even if I started a brand new life without her, there's still a missing piece to my puzzle.
I turned around with tears blurring my vision and saw that Camila was now sitting on the ground. I walked back towards her and sat beside her and flung my duffle bag to the side of the bus. I answered her with a small sarcastic tone, "This better be a good ass night."

A/N:
I originally posted this on tumblr, but I really wanted to post this on here too. This will probably be a mini-series depending on the feedback. Hope yall liked it. Vote, Comment, and Share please. xx. -agf