~♡Sixty-Four♡~ {Epilogue} (M)

Taehyung was a sucker for Jungkook. The desperation had him counting every seconds to that moment where he and Jungkook would be left alone.

The amazing wedding day was celebrated with love and blessings. They received so many presents and blessings in the wedding ceremony later. Their friends and family recited their prepared speeches for them and blessed them for their future.

The ceremony ended by the evening, everyone was highly exhausted after a busy day but excluding the two who still needed to have fun.

Junghyeon fell asleep in his father's arms amid the ceremony, the tiny monster was the one to jump all around and run around all day long, having him drifted to slumber. Luckily he fell asleep or else Taehyung and Jungkook would have him jumping on their mattress.

Everyone had headed to their rooms, leaving the couple on their own and giving them their privacy.

Jimin winked before clutching Namjoon's arm and Taehyung showed a thumbs up as he saw them leaving to their rooms while Taehyung climbed up stairs to reach their room that was in the top floor of the villa.

Jungkook looked all around, checking if no one was there and luckily no one was actually there. A smirk appeared on his lips as he watched Taehyung's perky ass jiggling as he climbed up the stairs.

Taehyung was sure of what Jungkook was doing. He was sure to have fun tonight. Afterall, they both waited for it desperately.

Since last year Jungkook got busy with his work as a CEO, leaving Taehyung craving for fun and missing him feeling all the amazing things.

They haven't made love full of passion and long sessions in a while, the thought of something that would leave Taehyung's adrenaline rush up.

Jungkook had become somewhat intermediate with his new aura as a CEO, the way he would deal with his clients would always trigger Taehyung's deepest desires.

The new Jungkook would leave Taehyung wanting more and more and this time too, he had no control of his desires.

Jungkook loosened his bowtie, opening the top most button of his shirt as they finally reached their bedroom.

Taehyung turned the knob of the door and clutched Jungkook's collars with one hand before dragging him in.

It didn't take much for Jungkook to be pushed to the bed, Taehyung crawling on top of him and sitting on his lap.

Jungkook's hands automatically held Taehyung's waist, hands gripping his hips so tightly and Taehyung pressed their lips together, kissing Jungkook like he hadn't kissed him since eternity.

Jungkook was loving everything about this. The angelic look of Taehyung on their wedding was just a disguise of that little devil inside that was full of lust.

Taehyung held Jungkook's sharp jaws, kissing him firmly and Jungkook hissed after that lip bite.

Taehyung parted away, staring at Jungkook with hunger in his eyes, Jungkook was out of words yet ready to devour him too.

Taehyung sat properly, pushing Jungkook back to lie on bed properly with his hands still on Taehyung's waist.

"For how many days… endless nights… I have been waiting for this." Taehyung whispered, both their chest moving up and down for need of air.

Taehyung started unbuttoning Jungkook's shirt, pulling it out to have a perfect view of his toned muscles.

Taehyung bit his lip, not wanting to leave his eyes off him.

"Baby…" Jungkook whispered in a husky airy voice, feeling desperate as Taehyung touched his abdomen, feeling his every edge.

"All mine… all of this is mine." Taehyung whispered, voice full of possession and Jungkook smiled, bringing Taehyung closer and raising himself to kiss him.