~♡Sixteen♡~

"What the hell is he doing here, Tae?" Jimin asked Taehyung with his lower voice now and the latter started panicking, trying to hold his best friend.

"Oh hi shortie!" Jungkook called out as his eyes fell on the other male.

"Don't call me shortie or else..." Jimin warned and stepped closer, tightened fists and gritted teeth that Taehyung now had to step in front.

"What are you gonna do? Fight my knees?" Jungkook chuckled.

"Shut up bitch, we are just metres apart and I won't hesitate throwing my hands on you." Jimin warned and Jungkook looked down, checking the distance between them.

"Oh I thought you meant we are metres apart by height."

Jungkook laughed and faced his friend now who just signed him to shut up.

"How is he here Tae?" Jimin asked Taehyung who was still trying to hold him back.

"It's because I'm invited, duh?" Jungkook spoke, casually swirling his keys in his index finger.

"Shut up, he can never invite you. Not after how you always provoked him."

"But he did."

"He can never."

"Ask your friend."

"Tae?"

"YES I INVITED HIM. CAN'T I?" Taehyung snapped now, seeming so dangerous that Jimin just showed him glistening eyes filled with disbelief.

"Aigoo, what's the matter with that, let him be." Seokjin now stepped in between the two friends.

"B-but he didn't tell me..." Jimin whispered slowly, feeling kinda cheated again and his sight completely broke Taehyung's heart.

"I was about to..."

"But you didn't... I'm sad..."

"Please don't be."

The two friends fought through the pouts, to call it even a fight would be such a big misunderstanding, it's just their own way of communicating.

"Now that he is here, let him be Jimin. It's okay." Hoseok tried to make Jimin understand whose pout grew bigger.

"Please let him be... for me... please." Taehyung whispered slowly, requesting his friend who was currently sulking, holding onto Hoseok.

"Ah, guys, would you mind holding it? It's by the way Taehyung's." And then Namjoon spoke, putting the box down for a while and damn his face was finally shown to Taehyung's friends.

Seokjin and Hoseok were already mesmerized by how rich and hot Jungkook looked and now there he was, Kim Namjoon another tall and dashing guy, now cracking his fingers and neck after the soreness of holding the box for a good while.

Namjoon's eyes fell on others beside Taehyung, he just nervously showed his dimple smile to them and oh how Jimin gulped shortly, with Seokjin blinking his eyes and Hoseok just watching the two.

"Oh pretty neighbour, would you mind and let Lily hold this present of yours?" Jungkook asked now, carrying the huge present box.

Taehyung gasped like his three friends, the box seemed just way too huge.

"Will you please?" Jungkook asked again, making him nod his head and Hoseok quickly opened up the door of the car, watching Jungkook having difficulty walking with his view blocked by the box in his hands which he then slid on the backseat.

"You didn't have to..." Taehyung whispered, eyes widened to see it.

"It's your birthday, why not?"