~♡Twelve♡~

Things began tranquilizing in both of them as days started passing by, Jungkook would always be on his flirty mode and Taehyung on the bitchy mode, trying to act tough but the poor pretty boy has been really slipping for the guy next door.

The two were getting so much used to each other that sparing a day without talking or the same bickering will not make it seem like their normal day and even after Taehyung's rants of being cocky and picky in terms of friends, he had started enjoying his naughty neighbour's company quite a lot.

They love to talk about their day in the nights, standing on the balcony under starry nights that they just forget how the clock strikes above zero o'clock every night and that they need to sleep as well.

"So Tae, what do you say about being friends? We have learnt a lot about each other's liking and interests. Being friends would help us learn more." Jungkook asked all of a sudden, Taehyung bringing his cup of coffee down from his lips as he watched Jungkook standing on his balcony, a serious gaze fixed into his.

Taehyung coughed to clear his throat, thinking to collect some words to say.

"Friends?" He asked, making Jungkook nod his head.

"Aren't we 'just neighbours'?"

Jungkook chuckled, shaking his head a little before looking down and then at him.

"Have heard of this friendzone thing but neighbour-zone is new to me." Jungkook said, making Taehyung roll his eyes.

"Anyway, good night. It's quite late."

"But isn't it Saturday tomorrow, weekend?" Jungkook reminded him and Taehyung blinked, thinking of an excuse.

"Ah, I have to visit my friends so…" Taehyung excused before walking to the room through the casement.

"Aren't you leaving?" He asked Jungkook before getting inside and the latter shook his head.

"Why? Gonna smoke after me?" Taehyung asked, making Jungkook shake his head in denial.

"I don't smoke anymore, not recently."

"Oh really?"

"Yes, watching your face really helped me, my pretty neighbour."

Taehyung blushed really hard, cup shaking in his hands and about to drop but he somehow calmed himself.

"D-don't call me that." Taehyung scoffed.

"What? Neighbour? But haven't you just neighbour-zoned me?"

"No not that…"

"Then what? Pretty? But aren't you really pretty?"

"No~~ not even that."

Jungkook chuckled softly, loving the sudden panic attack of cuteness in Taehyung.

"Well, aren't you 'my' neighbour?" Jungkook asked, voice so low as he leaned over the grill, making Taehyung blink repeatedly.

"Good night." Taehyung said before closing the casement and getting inside, leaving Jungkook to have a good laugh.