~♡Fifty-Three♡~

When realisation sunk Taehyung in, he knew he was very late for it but he couldn't give up so soon.

Regret rushed into his bones when he thought of Jungkook while sobbing. He really treated him very wrong. And all those mistreatments started killing him inside in pure lament.

Jimin panicked, sitting beside Taehyung and bringing his face on his shoulder. Taehyung raised his head, face messed up with tears.

As soon as Mr. Jeon left, Taehyung couldn't help but cry and only cry to realise what he did.

"K-kookie… I want to meet Kookie. I need to meet him, Jimin… I… I… I was so wrong." Taehyung cried, fisting Jimin's clothes as he pleaded with teary eyes.

"T-tae… it's night."

"I need to see him.. I don't know anything." Taehyung cried, standing up and sobbing.

"Tae… it's very dark and cold." Jimin tried to hold Taehyung's hand but he stepped back.

"I did him so wrong. I didn't even hear him once… oh lord. He… he… came here…. he came here for me b-but… I did him so wrong… I did my Kookie so wrong." Taehyung cried, holding his head with his hands as his thoughts started panicking him.

"N-no… I can't let this happen when he needs me… no I can't." Taehyung panicked while crying, heading to the door without his coat and shoes.

"Taehyung… stop!" Jimin stopped him midway.

"I'll take you there."

~♡~

If finding out about Jungkook's truth was a shock to Taehyung then he still had to have the greatest shock and that was that Jungkook had left his house.

Taehyung stepped back in disbelief when he learnt through the head of the building that Jungkook had left three days ago, the same night he visited Taehyung, making him realise how much he messed up.

"Did he tell you where he was going?" Jimin asked the lady who only shook her head in denial.

"We never ask our residents about this. Anyway this building is about to be sold out to a new business man soon. I don't have to take note of other residents anymore." She informed Jimin who frowned and Taehyung was shook to the core.

Taehyung rushed out of there and Jimin followed after him.

"Tae… hey…" Jimin called as he followed Taehyung to the parking lot who started crying while holding his face in his hands.

"I w-want to see him… I want to see K-kookie. I won't go back without him… no I won't. I WANT KOOKIE! I WANT TO MEET MY JUNGKOOKIE!" Taehyung cried hard and Jimin tried to hold him but Taehyung didn't let him.

"Tae… we will but for now it's too late. Try to understand."

"NO I WON'T GO BACK WITHOUT HIM!" Taehyung cried like a child, making Jimin sigh and instantly pull out his phone to dial Jungkook's phone number.

Jimin pressed his lips together, waiting for someone to pick up but his number was going out of service.

"It's out of service." Jimin whispered to Taehyung who was waiting for him to say something.

Taehyung took the phone in his hands, dialing it again and hearing the same thing one after another.

"Tae… we'll work this out. Let's go. It's very cold and dark."

"No! No… I SAID I WON'T GO BACK WITHOUT HIM!" Taehyung shook his arms when Jimin tried to hold his hand.

"I want to see Kookie… I want to go where he is."