~♡Six♡~

Jungkook gritted his teeth roughly out of anger as he banged Taehyung's door hardly but as soon as the latter revealed himself, wearing a comfy pastel pink sweater over his cute shorts Jungkook's frown suddenly disappeared, turning it into an impressive expression as he checked Taehyung up and down with one raised eyebrow.

"Can you just not? And why the hell were you knocking my door so hard? I was watching The Little Mermaid." Taehyung said with an annoyed expression and Jungkook instantly chuckled and then frowned.

"What do you think? I would never find out?" Jungkook asked and leaned his head over, inches apart from Taehyung as he dangerously glared at him.

Taehyung stepped back, gulping to see those dangerous charcoal black eyes narrowed with a frown, staring the soul out of him.

"Find out w-what?" Taehyung asked, eyes glistening and turning round like a puppy.

Did he find out? Oh lord.

"Your name honey." Jungkook suddenly blurted out, lips tugging up in a smile and Taehyung blinked repeatedly.

Taehyung couldn't believe how the other one could change his expressions in a matter of milliseconds. He can easily change from a serial killer look to a softie, his duality doing things to Taehyung.

"Wait, what?" Taehyung asked surprised as he rethought what he just heard.

"Yes honey, your name."

"M-my name?"

"Yes, Taehyung. Kim Taehyung." He said casually, resting his hand against Taehyung's door frame as he peered down at the smaller guy.

"How do you know?" Taehyung asked, stepping back.

"Just found out from the lady."

"Lady who?"

"Lady head, this morning."

And Taehyung finally understood how.

"Oh, nevermind. This is the name you should actually remember."

"Oh don't worry, I definitely will."

"I hope you had a good lecture by her."

"Well, a very exciting dream- I mean the day that I actually had."

"How?" Taehyung asked but Jungkook stepped closer to him, entering his house and Taehyung stepped back.

Jungkook smiled, averting his gaze from Taehyung who was waiting for him to reply but the latter entered inside, into his drawing room and now dropped on his couch.

"Woah, Price Eric is about to kiss Ariel." Jungkook casually said, about to carry the remote control but Taehyung snatched it away.

"I asked you how?" Taehyung asked again and Jungkook smiled, resting his hands on the side of the couch backrest as he folded his legs, sitting comfortably.

"Well, you gave my friends a good exercise today. I will take care that they thank you for this later."

Jungkook finally revealed that he actually knew and Taehyung gasped, panicking internally but Jungkook didn't seem to be mad at all and instead started to munch on Taehyung's cheetos now.