~♡Sixty-Three♡~

What can possibly be as beautiful as living in a nostalgic moment that reminds you of your love, romance and initiates a new journey of life.

Paris was their most favourite spot to finally tie their knots together and now the backyard of the villa was decorated with drapes and flowers all around, chairs for the guests were arranged that began occupying space.

The villa was situated on the higher plain of the hills, giving a scenery of the city of Paris through it, the mighty Eiffel tower in the middle of the beautiful architects. It looked like a perfect dream wedding.

Meanwhile the house was in complete rush, Taehyung was still getting ready in a separate room while Jungkook was in another one. Jungkook had no idea about Taehyung's outfit, neither about his ethereal look for the day but he surely was nervous and excited for the very special day.

"God, show mercy on Jungkook today, his husband is looking killer." Jimin complimented dramatically, watching his soulmate wearing his cream shaded suit with a lace shirt underneath, cherry tinted lips, slight blush on his face and eyes looking even prettier with the slightest of eyeshadow.

He was ending the careers of any other brides.

Taehyung got prettier by time, sassier and sexier but Jungkook was lacking most of it because of his work but tonight he would learn what he missed.

Taehyung smiled sheepishly, watching himself in the mirror and wondering how Jungkook would be looking like, surely gonna look like a killer as well.

"You gotta show your man the right place, what did I tell you boy?" Jimin asked Taehyung.

"Play hard to get!" Taehyung replied and Jimin nodded with satisfaction.

"Exactly. Now take revenge of how that workaholic ignored you. Show him what he missed." Jimin encouraged and Taehyung chuckled.

"Oh come on Jimin, not today, it's their wedding. Let them have some fun." Hoseok added and Jimin shook his head.

"No Hobi hyung, it's our philosophy, we must make men play hard to get or else they would not remember our worth." Jimin explained and made everyone laugh in the room.

"Oh dear Namjoon, how's he handling you." Seokjin said and Jimin smiled sheepishly.

"Oh he… he manhandles me pretty wel-"  Jimin suddenly realised that he exposed himself and all burst out laughing, teasing him who hid his face behind his tiny hands.

"Eomma hyungie~~~" Junghyeon then came running into Taehyung's arms, wearing his perfect classic suit and the tiny bowtie, with tiny shoes below.

Taehyung spread his arms to catch him, making him sit on his lap as he was being ready for his grand day.

His hairstylist was waving his hair, giving volume to his long permed caramel blonde locks.

"You look like my groom." Taehyung exclaimed, squeezing Junghyeon's cheeks and planting kisses after kisses on that.

"Yay, eomma hyungie mawwy me." He yelled out of joy and Taehyung couldn't keep himself from smooching him and the little boy giggled in his embrace, feeling wonderful and in a state of solace.

"Now baby come here. Eomma hyungie needs to get ready faster." Seokjin said and the boy nodded, jumping off his laps and running into Seokjin's arms now.

"Hyungie get ready soon. Otay?" The little child said with his sweet high pitched voice and Taehyung nodded.

"Okay my sunshine."

~♡~

"How do I look?" Jungkook asked, checking himself in the mirror and Namjoon smiled through the mirror.