~♡Eighteen♡~

As wonderful as last night was, the morning was completely opposite.

Jimin was the first one to wake up in the morning, finding himself in Hoseok's bedroom with Seokjin sleeping beside him.

Hoseok couldn't take them their homes separately and ended up making them lay on his bed, in his bedroom instead and he himself decided to sleep on the couch.

Jimin sat up sternly, his eyes widening as he analysed the situation in his head. He could only see Seokjin around himself. And only one thing could click his mind, where is Taehyung?

Jimin quickly got out of his bed, following the sound of utensils in the kitchen and he could only find Hoseok there, making them lemonade.

"Oh, you're awake?" He asked, squeezing the lemon in the water.

"Where is Taehyung? Where is he?" Jimin asked in a panic.

"He is at his place." Hoseok answered casually.

"Who dropped him?"

"His neighbour."

"WHAT? WAIT WHAT THE HELL?" Jimin yelled out of disbelief, catching Hoseok off guard who was jolted by the heavy voice.

"How could you? You know about his neighbour? Then how could you?" Jimin asked, shaking Hoseok's shoulder who was so scared of Jimin at the moment.

"I know but he promised to not to-"

"Oh shut up."

With this Jimin quickly carried his keys and phone, rushing to Taehyung's place.

"Where are you going?" Hoseok asked from behind but Jimin was far gone.

~♡~

Taehyung was still dreaming, his hangover making him so lost in a deep slumber that he didn't even hear the doorbells and his phone that rang many times.

Jimin got worried so he used spare keys to enter his house, straightly rushing to his bedroom where he found his friend sleeping on his bed peacefully, his body covered with a blanket and his bare leg peeking out of it, his body having only a silk robe on it.

Jimin gasped at the sight, his mind turned in another direction. Well everyone would think the same to see Taehyung that way.

"TAE, WAKE UP!" Jimin rushed to his side, shaking his body but Taehyung only groaned, turning to the other side.

"Oh get up already, bitch what did you do? Get up bitch before I throw you out of your window." Jimin shouted, pulling Taehyung's arms and making him sit up.

Taehyung whined and groaned, wanting to sleep.

"YOU SLEPT WITH HIM, DID YOU BITCH?" Jimin snapped and Taehyung opened up his one eyes, staring at his friend.

"What?" He asked in his husky voice, flickering his eyes to open them up.

"Tae, what did you..." Jimin whispered now, sitting closer to his friend.

Taehyung shut his eyes again, trying to lay back but Jimin held his shoulders.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP BITCH! WAKE UP! WAAAAKKKEEEE UUUUUPPPPPP!" Jimin patted his cheeks repeatedly, somewhat slapping both his cheeks and Taehyung was fully finally awake. He opened up his eyes now.

"Look at yourself, what happened last night?"

And now Taehyung looked down, raising the blanket to only find that he was actually naked with only shorts and the robe on him.

Taehyung gasped, and stood up on his bed out of amazement.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! NOOOO~~~"

.
.
.