~♡Twenty-Six♡~

Jungkook held Taehyung's hand so firmly, taking him out so protectively while Taehyung was being dragged by him, curious eyes wandering around to see the beauty of Paris.

"Ah, I wanna take pictures, here and there too... which way goes to Eiffel tower?" Taehyung whined, pointing around like a child and making Jungkook chuckle.

"You wanna see Eiffel tower? That's the best view to see." And Jungkook stopped by a bijou restaurant in the streets with tables to sit outside.

The Eiffel tower was visible through the alley and as tables were outside of the restaurant, the two could enjoy watching the Eiffel tower together while enjoying the meal.

It was already evening by now, the sky turning pink and the tower lightened up, brighter than the moon that was about to appear in the sky.

"Take your seat, chéri." Jungkook offered, pulling the chair for Taehyung to sit who was still mesmerized by the lightened up tower.

"Huh?" Taehyung asked, not sure of the nickname Jungkook called him by.

"Chéri, my darling in French." Jungkook said and Taehyung chuckled slightly but sat nonetheless.

"Is something different with the air of Paris? You are flirting way too much." Taehyung said and Jungkook smiled, leaning over the table to see Taehyung's pretty face so closely, reflecting the shine of the tower afar behind.

"If you still think I'm just flirting, let's stay here a little more." Jungkook whispered in a challenging tone, gaze so firm and serious that Taehyung looked down shyly, blush appearing on his face as he took his bag and put that on the table.

"Let's see..." he whispered, now carrying the menu guide and trying to ignore Jungkook who was still staring at him with only love in his eyes.

Taehyung now covered his face with the menu guide, feeling just so shy all of a sudden. He had no idea where his sass disappeared. They were the only two in some other city, some other country and he may or may not have trust on Jungkook yet but he surely didn't have trust on himself to control it a little bit longer.

Jungkook smiled to see Taehyung, leaning back on his chair and shifting his gaze away, not wanting to give his pretty neighbour a panic attack.

"Why are you so shy? We are on a date in Paris that's why?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung put the menu down, watching him with doe eyes.

"Date?"

"Didn't I mention before? 'only if you wanna go out on a date'." Jungkook reminded, making Taehyung roll his eyes.

"Whatever, I was hungry."

Soon the waiter came by and the two finalised some famous french meals to have with classic red wine.

It didn't take too much time for the food to arrive and Taehyung had to bring his attention to the table again after distracting himself from the tower and Jungkook from his pretty neighbour.

"This is the toast for your ex!" Jungkook carried his glass, gesturing to Taehyung to hit with his but Taehyung didn't carry his and only focused down.

"Sorry?" Jungkook whispered and shrugged his shoulder, taking a sip and then putting his glass down.

"Can you please just not mention him?" Taehyung asked, face filled with disgust.

"But isn't he the reason we are here?" Jungkook asked, casually taking a bite of his meal but Taehyung leaned back on the chair, crossing his arms.

Everything was so good up until now but why the hell do you have to mention him? Like can't this night be just about us? You and I. Just us. You seriously are a dork Jeon Jungkook.