~♡Ten♡~

The next morning held some wonders for the ravenette guy. Something that Jungkook had never thought of.

Jungkook is seriously mind-blowing with the audacity of saying everything he has in his heart and the only reason he receives backlash for that but that's just a part of him being unbelievable.

Taehyung had constant thoughts before falling asleep. It's been just days of them meeting and not even a single event was worth remembering.

But again, why does Taehyung care?

And repeating this mantra in his head he fell asleep the night before.

The other hand Jungkook was not even a bit affected by everything, being unbothered by all the events happening around him but a minor thought of Taehyung would easily spread a genuine smile on his face.

Jungkook is rich by birth, the only reason people around him always wanted to be his friends or wanted to be in his pants. The reason he got tired of fakeness around him. His thinking had changed a little since he met friends like Namjoon and Yoongi but now having Taehyung made him believe that maybe not everyone is fake and wanna be in his pants.

But Jungkook seriously wants him to be the one but the real fun is in the journey not the destination. And Taehyung is really giving him a reason for some excitement and fun in his 'ordinary' daily life.

It was an ordinary morning of their lives, Jungkook was whistling melodiously, getting ready for his college before the usual time because duh he had to check on his neighbour first.

Jungkook stuffed his backpack, getting his car keys and phone before walking out like models in his classic blue ripped jeans, plain white T-shirt that had his biceps flexed out and damn the best thing he could wear was his handsome looks.

Jungkook started locking his door, whistling and eyes fixed on Taehyung's door, waiting for him to step out soon. It didn't happen so he unlocked his door again and started locking slowly, repeating it to pass his time until the door of Taehyung's house opened, revealing the cute boy stepping out.

Jungkook shamelessly wandered his eyes on Taehyung's pastel shaded clothes, hair shining like golden threads with round doe pretty eyes adorned by thick eyelashes and cherry tinted lips, damn, Taehyung made it hard for him to breathe properly.

Taehyung turned his head sassily, fingers moving out bangs from his sight as he found Jungkook standing there.

"Oh hi there, Good morning!" Jungkook greeted enthusiastically, making Taehyung grin slightly.

"Good morning. How are you now?" Taehyung asked casually as he was locking his door but Jungkook's eyes widened at his question, he really replied to him and also asked how he was?

"Wait what?" Jungkook asked, making sure if it was real.

"I asked how are you? Why? Can't I?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook grinned, a flirtatious smile appearing on his face.

"Of course you can as you're the one to cause the trouble but don't worry junior Jeon is okay."

"Wait what junior Jeon who?" Taehyung asked, quickly facing Jungkook with knitted eyebrows.

"The one you hit mercilessly."

Taehyung rolled his eyes at him, wanting to laugh at him but he can't fall for that, right?

"Ah what can I expect from you. By the way I was not asking about that, I was asking about you because you seemed frustrated last night, well anyway if you're okay." Taehyung said, then turning to walk to the elevator but Jungkook stepped in front of him, blocking his way.