~♡Forty♡~

The adventure of hiking had begun. The three teams headed to the top separately.

The scenery of the top mountains had always been refreshing to see, like you're on top of the world.

This would take them hours to reach up on the peak but more than the destination, there was fun in the journey so now they tried their own ways of entertaining themselves throughout the way.

Yoongi was not feeling the old himself today, he felt so cherished and loved. Hoseok and Seokjin were holding his hands, the two walking side by side and he was in the middle.

He had no idea how much he loved holding hands. Hoseok was just too welcoming as a person and Seokjin too was so humble that Yoongi forgot he was known for his swag.

The three of them sang an old song together that Yoongi didn't want to sing and whined when Hoseok and Seokjin forced him to, he couldn't help but sing too uninterestedly, just for the sake of his new two friends.

The three felt so relieved together, enjoying their hiking on their own. They didn't care about their pace, they just loved the experience of their journey.

Meanwhile Namjoon and Jimin walked together too, both talking of nature and animals because Namjoon had no idea of starting any conversation, plus he didn't want to make Jimin feel left out along with him.

Jimin was thinking that Namjoon was awkward so he talked about different stuff but he didn't complain either and went with the flow.

"You love koalas?" Jimin asked, confirming because Namjoon was only telling him about the specialities of Koalas.

"Yeah, I do. Aren't they the cutest thing on this planet?" Namjoon asked and Jimin nodded, eyes disappearing as he smiled at Namjoon's face that reminded him of a koala itself.

"What?" Namjoon asked, chuckling softly as Jimin giggled now.

Jimin shook his head, hiding his face with his sweater paws as he laughed at the thought of how Namjoon seemed like a koala to him.

Jimin was wearing his shorts, reaching to his knees. He shouldn't have laughed because when he does, his eyes are unable to see anything else and with this he tripped by a stone on the way and fell down, bruising his knee.

"Aish..." Jimin groaned as he met with the unplain rocky ground and Namjoon panicked, quickly approaching for help.

"Are you alright?" Namjoon asked, kneeling down to see Jimin holding his knee that was bruised and minorly bleeding.

"Ouch."

"Wait, let me see." Namjoon removed Jimin's tiny hands from his knee to check, eyes widened to see the bruise.

"Oh god, you're bleeding." Namjoon blurted out, not delaying to bring out the first aid kit from his bag to pull out wet paper towels and band-aid to clean his knee and apply the bandage on the bruise.

Namjoon quickly wiped the dirt off and patted the other piece of paper towel against his bruise so gently that it didn't even bother Jimin because he was too busy staring at Namjoon.

That boy was crushing so hard.

Namjoon caught Jimin staring who looked away, biting his plum bottom lip. He swore he found the other guy cute too.

Namjoon smiled shortly once Jimin looked away and now applied a bandage on his bruise.

"Here you go." Namjoon said once he was done and Jimin looked up to see him, blinking cutely.

"Thank you."

Namjoon got up, carrying his bag on his abdomen and helping Jimin to get up.

"Can you walk?" Namjoon asked and Jimin stepped, limping while walking forward.