~♡Fifty-One♡~

"So you won't smoke anymore?"

"No, I saw your pretty face so I won't."

.

"Oh pretty neighbour, do you know how to do CPR? Because you definitely are taking my breath away."

.

"I would say God bless you, but seems like he already did."

.

"Is it hot here or is it just you?"

.

"Oh lord what in the world I did to deserve some as pretty as you."

.

"Watching you is enough to make my day baby, now can I have kisses so you can make my entire night?"

The blanket didn't even feel warm enough as Taehyung curled up under it, feeling empty and incomplete.

All of the beautiful memories of him with Jungkook would cross his mind every time and break him down even more.

He missed Jungkook, died to see him but then again a bitterness under his heart would make him squeeze his eyes harshly and he would try to resist all of the ways of Jungkook to him.

He didn't know why he would be the only one to be hurt this way.

He had given up. He literally believed Jungkook and now nothing was giving him not even a single clue of Jungkook's innocence except for the uncountable calls and texts.

Taehyung blocked all the ways for Jungkook to reach him because he thought getting over it would help in mending his heart, same as how he did for Seo Joon.

If it wasn't for Jimin, Taehyung wouldn't even survive his first heartbreak and now he learnt to not give up but try and he was trying to get over Jungkook.

He thought he would forget him, go back to his savage sassy self but it felt impossible at the moment.

Jungkook gave too much to remember, it would take him forever to forget.

~♡~

There was not a single day when Jungkkook won't call Taehyung, leave a text and literally beg him to at least answer once but unfortunately it all went unnoticed by Taehyung who blocked all the ways to him and left Jungkook helpless.

It's been days and Jungkook had lost his patience fully. He was blocked through all the ways of contact within several days, making all of his efforts useless.

What hurt him was that he was trying, giving all his efforts but in return didn't get anything.

It was another day when Jungkook only heard the beeps of his phone which no one picked up and this time he had enough.

He smashed his phone on the wall, making it scattered down into pieces just how his heart was. He dropped down on the bed, grabbing his head in his hands.

He was fuming in anger and pure frustration. He was just one fool who was ready to give all of him but nobody wanted anything of him.

He heard the clicking of his door knob, Namjoon walking whose eyes widening as soon as he noticed the broken pieces of phone and a crack in the wooden wall.

Jungkook was really not fine and Namjoon was there to witness it all.

A hand on Jungkook's shoulder simply patted, catching his attention as Namjoon sat next to him.