~♡Fifty-Eight♡~

"Didn't know a break would change the way you used to call me. We were supposed to get closer, not distant."

Jungkook removed his hand from his arm and his tone panicked Taehyung to the core.

He sounded so sad and low that Taehyung panicked and before Jungkook could turn around, Taehyung locked the door and blocked his way.

"Stop acting stupid again. Aren't you the one to neighbour zone me in first place? And why are you having so much problem with someone so suddenly? Is it the only amount of faith you have in me? I said what we are and what you made us. For now you're Jeon Jungkook, my Naughty Neighbour to me and you're the reason that I am considering you this. Change it and I will change the way of calling you." Taehyung stated firmly, staring at Jungkook with his doe eyes, hands gripping his collars and his attempt didn't scare Jungkook a bit but made his heart pace up.

"I'm losing my patience. This is seeming so long. I don't know how much more time you need but I wanna get over this, soon." Taehyung pleaded, shiny doe eyes staring at Jungkook with hope.

"I don't even know if you m-miss me the same but I fucking do." And the held tears finally rolled down Taehyung's cheeks as he stated, his grip on Jungkook's collars getting weaker and he snaked his arms around his neck instead.

"I miss you Kookie…" Taehyung whispered, bottom lip whimpering at the break out.

Jungkook's gaze softened and he couldn't help but pull Taehyung's head into his neck, arms protectively snaking around his waist.

Taehyung gave up this time, letting his heart get lighter as he cried into Jungkook's neck who rubbed his back in a soothing manner, it was just way too tough to even stay mad at him. Jungkook can never, not when those sobs would rock against his chest.

"I missed you so much too my baby… so so much." Jungkook whispered, hands rubbing Taehyung's back continuously.

"Let's end this then." Taehyung parted away, holding his cheek with one hand and Jungkook held his wrist, kissing his palm as he nodded.

"I was here for that. I missed you so much baby, I want to end this… so bad." Jungkook whispered and Taehyung sniffled before leaning forward.

"We're ending this right here.. right now…"

"Yes...we are." And with this Jungkook accepted the offer of Taehyung's lips against his own, softly filling his emptiness and both got highly overwhelmed.

It took them time to kiss each other firmly without any emotional breakdown.

They missed this so much, missed to feel each other's lips against each other. They could kiss forever if it wasn't for the need of air and Taehyung pulled apart, snuggling his nose into Jungkook's cheek.

"Stop being mad so much...you scared me." Taehyung complained in a whiny tone, earning a chuckle from Jungkook.

"I never wanted to scare you baby. I'm sorry if I did."

Taehyung parted away to look at Jungkook's face, eye's wandering on his face with a pout on his own lips.

"Kookie… we're fine, right?" Taehyung asked unsure, his arms still curled around his shoulders that he gripped, waiting for an answer.

"Yes, we are, baby and we will be more…" and with this Jungkook pulled something out of his pockets and showed it to Taehyung whose eyes widened.

"Will you join me?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung held the tickets in his own hands.

"Paris? Wait… ARE WE GOING TO PARIS?" Taehyung freaked out happily, smiling at the tickets in his own hands that he checked happily.

"Yes baby we are…"