~♡Two♡~

Kim Taehyung, an elysian and irenic person for which he is so popular on Pinterest and everyone's favourite but not everyone is his favourite except for his close friends Jimin, Hoseok and cousin Seokjin.

He has been in Seoul for almost three years to pursue his career and to study what he loves. He mingled really well with Seoul's surroundings, making the new city his favourite place and the warm company of his friends made everything ten times better.

His parents own farms so he had grown around nature. His father is very kind and loving, his mother is the sweetest and most caring lady alive and he is, as a result of both, the most generous and lovable guy around which definitely brought enviousness in people.

He is popular in his University for his unbelievable talent and beauty but this also brings haters for granted.

He has a lot of people in University that he wishes could punch them in the face because of how rude and dumb they are.

His generosity eventually switched to sass as soon as he got to understand that for survival, kindness is not the only tool.

It was just another busy day in University, he was highly exhausted and busy all this week because of his preparations for the upcoming seminars in the University and he was the one to host.

And during all of this, on a fine day he had to face fake people and a lot of bitches to make the day worse and tougher than ever because his best friend Jimin didn't attend the classes that day.

Oh how bored and pissed he was.

Just like other days, he had a hard day in University. He was in a fight with a bitch and to be without his mate beside him so he chose to get himself his favourite milkshake to cool himself down but added to his fucked up mood, someone bumped his car in the back. His precious Lily was injured.

What a day!

He had to leave his car to a repair show before calling his best friend to pick him up and get him to his place and Jimin being the best soulmate ever not only took him home but got himself ice-creams as an apology.

"Bitch. How dare you even leave me alone for 24 hours? I can't believe you bunked today for shopping in the sale." Taehyung whined before stuffing his mouth with the ice cream scoop as he sat on the comfy couch of his place with his best friend beside him.

"Ah, sorry TaeTae, I promise it was just for today. Don't worry, I got you stuff too."

"Fuck your stuff, you have no idea what happened today." Taehyung retorted and Jimin smiled apologetically.

"What happened? And yeah, what happened to your Lily?" Jimin asked, shifting closer to Taehyung's side on his couch.

"My Lily is injured because a spoiled filthy rich brat hit it with his Mercedes Benz."

"Wah, so lucky it got bumped by a Mercedes." As Jimin said unintentionally, Taehyung passed him the deathly glare.

Jimin gulped nervously, scooping his ice cream and eating innocently.

"Sowwy."

"Bitch you're lucky that you're cute."

Jimin smiled sheepishly.

"Tell me from the start." He encouraged and Taehyung gave a slight nod before starting.

He explained how he was in a bad mood after fighting with a bitch back in college and then his Lily got bumped by a filthy rich dude who was very annoying and rude.

Taehyung told every highlight of the event, from how that guy flirted with him and then snapped back later so Taehyung decided to take his revenge by pouring his milkshake on his car and then showing his middle finger up.

Jimin squealed with joy, enjoying the fact that his friend actually did it.

"Damn, I can't believe I missed this whole damn drama today. I promise I won't leave you ever again."

"You better not."

With this Jimin pulled Taehyung for a bone crushing bear hug, his friend's one of the favourite things to do.

"Let's watch some movie." Jimin suggested and Taehyung nodded, bringing his head on his friend's shoulder.

"Which movie do you wanna see though?"

"Mean girls."

~♡~

The next morning Jungkook reached his University in his other car, not his favourite Mercedes Benz. He felt so fucked up and wasted when he woke up after drinking the whole night but still made it to the classes, well, he didn't want to face his father so.

He jumped on the bench beside Namjoon, rubbing the sleep off his eyes once he got into the class.

"Good morning." Namjoon greeted and Jungkook nodded, yawning and placing his feet on the desk.

"What happened to your favourite car?" Namjoon asked suspiciously as Jungkook never attended a single day without it.

Jungkook yawned lazily before replying.

"It's in washing center, fuck don't ask me why, long story." Jungkook huffed and Namjoon grinned, patting Jungkook's shoulder.

"Okay then, tell me when you're ready."

"Of course, well, Namjoon, did you find any place?" Jungkook settled himself properly on his seat as he asked.

"Yeah, I have a lot of options but I wonder why you are looking for a place? You have holiday's mansions too if you don't want to live with your dad." Namjoon suggested but Jungkook rolled his eyes at his father's mention.

"Bitches know every place where I have been, so I'm looking for a new place."

"What about my place? You can stay with me."

"I am burdensome Joon, you better not risk it."

"You're my homie, why not?"

"No thanks, I can stay anywhere. Just tell me if you know somewhere. You know my reasons, Joonie c'mon."

"Well, yes my cousin owns this building and rents apartments there. In case you want to buy house you can contact my property dealer-"

"Where's this building?"

"You wanna live in an apartment?"

"Why not? You said it's enough for me. Just hopefully she won't find me in some flats or apartment."

Namjoon passed an understanding nod to his friend.

"So you are living in a flat just because your ex is dating your father?" Namjoon finally understood the whole situation and Jungkook just looked down, sighing exhaustively.

"I don't care about her. She is clever and is definitely doing it for a reason so I need some time alone."

"Don't worry, it will be alright." And Namjoon's assuring dimple smile lightened up Jungkook's mood too.

"I'll take you there after classes."

"Sure."

Jungkook has his own reasons to move out from his dad's place. His ex is dating his father, as funny as it sounds as weird it is.

They broke up because of her annoying demands and tactics to control Jungkook. Jungkook is rich but not foolish. He ended this two month relationship for the sake of his freedom but she is not ready to give up on him and he is not easy to fall into traps.

He never wished to see her face after their break up but things turned out to be even worse when he saw her in such a state that he could never forget about.

Jungkook thought at least he would find some peace after shifting out, away from her reach but least to his knowledge, his peace was about to be replaced by chaos. A lot of chaos.

⊱•────────~♡~────────•⊰

Well, these were just intro chapters. The real fun is yet to come so I wish you guys enjoy this book!

Your comments will be appreciated.

Hope you guys enjoyed!