~♡Fifty-Six♡~

Distance was what Taehyung feared and so did Jungkook. They had just become so used to each other that it was so tough to begin the day without watching each other's faces.

At least they were still neighbours, enough for them to know what's happening around.

It wasn't even for a day when Jungkook terribly started missing Taehyung, wanting to get into his house, lay on his comfy couch and listen to his complaints, kiss him and cuddle together but he was trying to maintain the balance to restart a fresh beginning.

It's been like few days of their break from relationship but Taehyung never missed a day to approach the balcony and wait for Jungkook to join him, for day to day conversation that was must between the two and of course he noticed Jungkook's lack of flirting so he decided to carry this on his shoulders.

They got busy in their own responsibilities regarding colleges and their lives but night was the time when they would insanely miss each other and also when they would want to see each other's faces.

It was another fine morning, yet special too and Jungkook would always meet his father on this day.

Getting ready and pulling up his casual clothes, he walked out of his house and waited at the door, wondering what Taehyung was doing.

He put his hands on the door, closing his eyes as he sighed after waiting for so long. He then moved back and walked to the elevator.

"Wait… wait…" Jungkook suddenly heard as soon as he hopped into the elevator, making his face to stare at the prettiest face.

He swore the time would get slow, heart beating roughly and the butterflies in his belly would come alive again. He was falling for Taehyung again.

"Won't you help or just stare?" Taehyung asked, pointing to bags in his hands.

Jungkook was currently mesmerized, he always would be to see him.

Taehyung sulked cutely, crossing his arms as Jungkook didn't make a move and watching his actions, Jungkook was snapped out of his thoughts and quickly stretched his hands out for Taehyung, taking his bags.

"Good, it's not my duty to say. Can't you just help the person in need?" Taehyung scolded and Jungkook rubbed his nape embarrassingly.

"Sorry I was just… thinking."

"Thinking about what?"

"Umm…"

"About having someone as gorgeous and hot as me in the elevator alone with you? Not your fault." Taehyung said sassily, flicking his hair and Jungkook grinned.

"Yes… maybe."

"Maybe? Huh? So you doubt my hotness?" Taehyung narrowed his eyes, making Jungkook chuckle.

"Didn't you notice my look today or am I really not rocking in my Gucci shirt and Louis Vuitton bag? And yes that chanel locket as a pinch of extra charm?" Taehyung flexed himself, turning around to show himself and somewhat attacking Jungkook who bit his lip, taking a deep breath and sighing.

Jungkook remained silent, just watching Taehyung head to toe who moved his permed hair out of his sight.

"What?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook just simply shook his head.

"Found yourself a sugar daddy or what?" Jungkook asked as a joke and Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Yes I once did, you know he was hella rich though, bought me stock of expensive stuff but never noticed them." Taehyung backlashed Jungkook who shook his head while smiling. Taehyung was too sassy these days.