"Well... well... well... that's refreshing to hear." 

"Yes it is." Zamira swings her arms around Manik. "And you know what else will be refreshing." Manik scrunches his forehead thoughtful and then nods in negative as he had no idea, "You telling me about your next album." 

"Ohhhhhh......" Manik pinches her nose. "Nice try missy but no. Not yet at least." 

"Papa... come on... you guys have hyped us so much." 

"I did nothing. It's your Cabby who hyped you up so much. Not me." 

Zamira pouts. Last night when they were all talking during dinner Cabir had told them about Fab5's new album and how it is too special to all of them. Since then all the kids have been on their back to reveal more or at least make them hear some or any song from their upcoming album. When the kids nudged them too much, Cabir continued to tease them by telling that some of the songs have been written by Manik all by himself. 

"Pout won't help." 

"Papa pleaseeeeee......." 

"You are too much." Manik says in disbelief as Zamira continues to pout at him. He picks her up from the bed and makes her stand on the floor. "Go and freshen up." 

"That I will do but...."

"No ifs and no buts... get ready you have a lot to prepare for today." 

"Papa please tell me na I promise I will not tell anyone that you made me hear the songs. I promise...." Zamira swears pinching her throat. "I swear." 

"No..." Manik chuckles seeing her plead. "Go get ready." 

"Are you sure you won't share anything with me." 

Manik nods in agreement. "Yes, I am sure." 

"Look I am giving you another chance why don't think about your decision. Sometimes in haste people make mistakes. You don't want to do anything of that sort. Give it another thought maybe. Be wise you know. And remember haste is waste."

Manik nods in disbelief as he laughs at the ways she was trying to get music out of him. 

"Fine. As you say. I can't force you, you know. But this is a wrong decision. I hope you know that. I don't want you to regret it later on."

"I won't regret anything." 

"Are you sure." 

"Yes... I am very sure." 

She glares at him angrily at least she pretended her best, "Are you sure." 

"Yes. Yes... I am sure." 

"Fine then." Zamira makes funny annoyed faces. "As you wish. But you will have to pay for it." Saying that she messes up Manik's hair and runs into the restroom.

"Urgh.... ch..." Manik is left back trying to set his hair when he hears giggles from the door. 

He looks at the junior and naughtier version of Malhotra family. "You are going to laugh at me now." Savar bounces his head rapidly in disagreement. Manik knew for some uncanny reason Savar was afraid of him and he was the only one in the entire house who Savar was afraid of. Though he had never scared him in any way or form still, Savar feared him and as a result he would do whatever Manik would say. He always came forth as an obedient child in front of Manik. Though Manik didn't want to encourage this, it was too much fun to see this naughty little boy turn into the most obedient one in front of him. Pia was full of stories about such scenarios and never had she ever missed a chance to narrate those stories. They were her favourite kind.